Pedalboard Pictures!

Jr-V!!!

what are the spongebob and patrick pedals??

i freaking love pedals with cartoon graphics on them

Hahaha same here, Both are BYOC pedals. Got no idea what to paint on the byoc pedals, when suddenly this 2 characters just strucked my mind.
Spongebob is a tremolo and Patrick is an envelope filter.

I like to use chorus. Always use them. H2O V2 is a great pedal. So is the Rocktron Tsunami. If only someone could make the tsunami smaller.

88843622zj7.jpg

Agreed! The tsunami is BEYOND superb for lush sounds! :mrgreen:
Well for the price range, it could knock several boutiques out of its league..

alright here goes.
Landmine.
- there is no gain control. it is high gain... massive high gain. if you play metal only metal, no other genre maters to you... only metal. then ... you got yaself something to consider. if you like... METAL....

SAME FOR ME. i no need tutorial. i can't draw for nuts. not even a nice stickman. god didn't want me to draw. :(

Yup. Did it myself. Well you need lotsa patience waiting. U need to have a base color, spraying. Then after drying just paint over the pic u want, then finish off with clearcoat.
I used acrylic paints for the cartoon graphic. Aerosol cans for clearcoats and basecoats/primer and base colors.

i dint like the landmine like most metal-type distortion pedals.....was very thinny and nasal sounding.....not exactly the thick crunchy chunky crunch you'll hear on a good metal record...

you can really draw darn well imo. like i said, drawing is impossible for me.
maybe when i'm more pro with pedals and decide what i want, i'll pay you to paint for me :D:D

Back