Pedalboard Pictures!

Latest version of my pedalboard.

VM00001.jpg

All thanks to Godspeed64.. he should know why after looking at this :D

I'm looking to add a footswitch that i can kick on the lights for solo :D Way more power than the legendary Vai fan :p

Last edited:
wow nice pedalboard gr3y, wanted to do something like that. But didnt know how to wire the neon lights. Can pm me pics?

is that a trailer trash?? if it's a pedaltrain how'd you get the lights to be so even like that if it's mounted underneath? :O also, your GE7 doesn't have any settings on it. :S new purchase? i've been looking for some settings to try out, something different.

Last edited:
Godspeed64 : coz you link the cool stuff thread and there is a pic of such pedalboard. Though i've seen this pic quite a while but you've reminded me to do so.. So yes it's partly your fault :D

Anyway guys, a friend of mine just reminded me about the humming problem that might occur.. I've not test run the board yet.. so let me give a try b4 telling more to you guys :)

is that a trailer trash?? if it's a pedaltrain how'd you get the lights to be so even like that if it's mounted underneath? :O also, your GE7 doesn't have any settings on it. :S new purchase? i've been looking for some settings to try out, something different.

alot of question there..

1)no it's not a trailer trash but a pedal train. Singaporeans fav :)
2)neon lights are a long tube, it's the same as how they get the ah beng cars to have a long beam of neon lights underneath their car
3)it's not a new ge7.. infact pretty old.. anything there are old.. really old.. i often reset my ge7 according to the gig venue situation. that's what the eq is for anyway.

Godspeed64 : coz you link the cool stuff thread and there is a pic of such pedalboard. Though i've seen this pic quite a while but you've reminded me to do so.. So yes it's partly your fault :D

Cheyy.. Lol.. GAS invoker unite! :mrgreen:
You board is damn cool man.. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

oh i see. thanks for answering the questions man. :) also the trailer trash that dudelove posted is INSANELY big. huge foot controller + HOG + foot control plus like 8 more large pedals.

the foot controller is a TB looper. also known as the gig rig. haha. $$$ man.

Gr3y, wanna share your source for the neon tubes? cool man! how're they powered?

oh i see. thanks for answering the questions man. :) also the trailer trash that dudelove posted is INSANELY big. huge foot controller + HOG + foot control plus like 8 more large pedals.

hahaha i nearly shit in my pants when i saw that too

but after seeing gr3y's board, the lights werent that impressive anymore

Back