Pedalboard Pictures!

i ran out of space.. dang.

DSC00683.jpg

DSC00684.jpg

no idea how im gonna fix this up. LOL.

Thinking of switching out my 2 dd5s with a timefactor or a nova delay and then the modulations with the nova modulator.

haha, omg james, ur overcrowding pedalboard problem worse than mine.. just buy another pedalboard then combine la.. can look dam pro.. everyone carry 1 pedalboard, u carry 2!! :)

cannot la. this one the weight killing me liao. I just recarpeted it and added wheels (thanks chris for the recarpeting!)

gotta find what to dump off.anyone wants 2 dd5s? LOL

it's been a really long time since i've posted. after abt a year plus, i've finally downsized my board from a pt pro ---> pt2 ---> pt jr! I don't intend for it to get any smaller. no pt mini for me.

from this
DSCN5726.jpg

to this :)
DSCN1330.jpg

didn't take any photos of the pt 2. haha.

11 pedals without noise issues?
just curious, but what cables are you using? including from guitar to board and board to amp.
im looking to upgrade patch cables, but i dont require those that keep my tone like a purist. i just want something quiet..

I'm using proel patch cables. bought from music theme 25 bucks for 6, flathead type. Im also using canare g4 cables from tymc music, and george ls after my buffered pedals.

Will try to post a pic soon enuff....but well im lazy.

zax: eh. lol the mean collection = constant back aches while giggin. so that's the main reason i cut it all down. haha

sleepykitty: i modded it myself bro. made it more quiet then true bypassed it. haha

funktastic: that's my little box of picks! i keep all my picks in there.

shioks76: haha yea i only do that at home tho. if i go jam or gig then i only use one of em of course. the whole purpose of downsizing was to make everything lighter yea.

neat stuff!

drick, How's the satchurator treating you? I'm quite keen on getting that one.. is it a one trick pony or does it cover more grounds than just satch's tone?

I've been through vtwins, butlers, HT dual distortion, heaps of other tube-based overdrives/distortions, somehow I keep on getting back to the non-tube based ones.

here's the latest version of my board. Several pedals has gone and come back. Still looking to move one or two pedals to make room, and I still have several pedals that's off the board..

It's a PT pro, and it's heavy.

S5001930.jpg

My pedals! Ahhh!

34qodqx.jpg

Hmm. Wonder if the uploading of my picture worked.
Anyways im using:
Artec BIG DOTS tuner, Atrec vintage chorus, Boss Acoustic Simulater(thx Zax, sounds really sexy), Ibanez DE-7 delay/echo, Boss GE-7 Equalizer, Digitech Hot Rod and lastly Artec vintage WAH! K. haha. :-D

neat stuff!

drick, How's the satchurator treating you? I'm quite keen on getting that one.. is it a one trick pony or does it cover more grounds than just satch's tone?

I've been through vtwins, butlers, HT dual distortion, heaps of other tube-based overdrives/distortions, somehow I keep on getting back to the non-tube based ones.

here's the latest version of my board. Several pedals has gone and come back. Still looking to move one or two pedals to make room, and I still have several pedals that's off the board..

It's a PT pro, and it's heavy.

S5001930.jpg

whats that gold boss pedal at the top left?

woah so many people with wireless suddenly

Back