Pedalboard Pictures!

Maestro is the dealer.

As for the cable argument, each to his/her own. Some people like george Ls, some dont. Some people love canares, some dont!

anyone knows who sells custom length evidence audio monorail cables?

Sentosa ?!!
:mrgreen:

The GL's more of a pain actually...unless you can get em soldered.
EJ is an @#$#% who wasted a lot time with gear ...he says it himself aye.

As for the evidence, they sound full thus the liking by many.

The trick is to get the correct capacitance, balanced output and also durability in construction.

I had more people discarding the GL's to another than vice-versa.
Statistics don't lie.

:cool:

hahaha... this is interesting... there were threads on cables and stuff last time... look how it has caught on. Very interesting. And I like it. :)

I'm using Lava Cables.

Compared to planet waves cables - the PW sound ice-pick bright and thin with no mids.

But the Lava cable costs 5x a PW cable. I can buy PW anywhere in Singapore easily.

I'm still using the Lava cables.

+1 for lava cables, they're one of the best around.

BUT I still love my canares. The GS-4 loses a bit of top-end when run over a distance, but for short-cable work, they're really great. I love my GS-6 as well, and I use them for general guitar cables!

I doubt if there's any dealers for Singapore, but I'm a LavaCable dealer for Australia (just appointed..). They're really good stuff, but yeah, they'll cost more. But you pay for what you get yeah! Heads wise, I'm happy with neutriks, but they take up way too much space. Those G&H industries heads are really good with corners too, but all in all, the original switchcraft flat heads are the best!

Thing is, what I've noticed so far, is that impedances matter a lot. If you have longer cable runs, and if most of your pedals are true-bypass, this will cause signal loss! So using lower capacitance cables are good, but if you're running more than 7pedals, I'd reckon you need a good buffer (Boost n Buff?) or pedals that are not true-bypassed all the way through to maintain your signal.

Rock on guys! When I finish my current board set up I'll post a pic or two!

pedalboard pics

here's mine:)

1zpp6vp.jpg

vox v847 > seymour duncan pickup booster > korg dt10 > ts9 > sparkledrive > crunchbox > boss eq > nova delay > line6 dl4 > boss rv5

p.s. sorry pics are so small. using image shack, no idea why my pics always come out so small. anyone have suggestions? ha

steady la i got the pics expanded ha thanks superpotato and mus!

Last edited:
pedalboard.jpg

wooohoo.. finally got a camera to take picture of my pedalboard :)
tuner : korg dt-10 with blue ark truebypass mod
and a fender chromatic tuner
dist/drive : sansamp gt2
amt rammstein pedal
boss metalzone randolf mod
boss ds-1 mit black label diy mod
boss ce-2 mij black label keeley mod
boss dd3 version 2 mit randolf mod
fish and chips with blue ark footswitch mod
line6 verbzilla
isp decimator
budda wah
zoom h-2

matt1506: Now the pics look better!. So which website did you use? Photobucket or tinypic?. Anw, nice board! Very neat and tidy! :D

ikilledkenny: Now I know where to get the footswitch mod on the fish N chips. Thanks! Can I DIY the footswitch mod?.

matt1506: Now the pics look better!. So which website did you use? Photobucket or tinypic?. Anw, nice board! Very neat and tidy! :D

ikilledkenny: Now I know where to get the footswitch mod on the fish N chips. Thanks! Can I DIY the footswitch mod?.

yeap, u can diy it..
but actually i also dont really use the footswitch much.. ahha, but i really hated that plastic switch..

i remember seeing a thread on rehousing danelectro pedals.. maybe u can follow the thread and see how they changed the footswitch..

ha thanks bro. the wonders of pedaltrain. lobangs for u to hide your cables. used tiny pics in the end, super convenient website!

Ah yes! The wonders of pedaltrain. I agree bro. Keep it neat and tidy!.
Tinypic is very easy to use. Just copy and paste.

Saving up some money to make a pedalboard. Will post pics up but not anytime soon! :)

Back