Pedalboard Pictures!

2580762042_78cd713dca.jpg

2580763992_0e7770ca84.jpg

2579937663_59c6700463.jpg

Added an EHX LPB1 for solo boost. works very very well!

Only dissatisfied with my drives. One last slot to fill. heh

the other wah is a rmc wizard wah i think :D

haha disatisfied with your drives? wat happened to the gt-2 man?

hmm.lets see.lets upload a picture.

SNC12059.jpg

<br>
SNC12063.jpg

wats the update?
pw-10,pedaltrain 2 and laney LG20.
making way for,
OD-3,PH-3 and an AC-3.

the other is my bro's haha.

im selling it, it sounds similar to the crunchbox, but can cop more tones. just that i like the marshall tone on it best. oh well. and i ned cash anyway.

haha ok la james, was wondering why be desatisfied man, when you got a crunch box & lovepedal....GAS GAS man

pb180608cl3.jpg

Update!
Bought the wah and flanger.. ;)
Also using RDM cables now for the amp-pedalboard and pedalboard-guitar..
Better than those planet waves I used to use!

Wah: Morley Pro Series II (discontinued)
Flanger: Ibanez FL-301DX (vintage discontinued)
Distortions: BOSS DS-1 MIJ (discontinued, second gen without Toshiba TA7136AP I think; from 1982)
Pro Co Deucetone RAT (wonder if the OP07DP opamp can be replaced by the original LM308 chip?)
Rocktron Sonic Glory (want to change to a heavy duty footswitch, unreplaceable in my board!)
Jimi Hendrix Systems Classic Fuzz (discontinued, unreplaceable in my board!)
Delay: DOD Digitel Delay/Sampler DFX-91 (discontinued, unreplaceable in my board!)
Tuner: BOSS TU-2 (hoping to trade for a Korg Pitchblack)

Last edited:
Thanks! I was totally blur about flangers.. Only heard of the FL9 (I think) and the EVH Flanger.. Didn't like them BOSS Flangers!

So this came along, and since I somehow like discontinued stuff I bought it.. After reading online reviews that is (which was spot-on!)..
Couldn't have asked for more..

Anyone in the forums with the A/DA flanger?

Yeah.. Thanks man! I didn't know whether I should put the flanger before the distortions, or after..
So I put it in between! Haha..
Before distortion it sounds subtle (I like) and harmonics react in a truly unique way (that only flangers can create)..
After it sounds almost overpowering, great if I need it to be very present..
2 types of tone without even changing the settings of the pedal! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

You guys here really have an awesome board and pedals which i have been gassing for. LoL
Time to show mine.
No boooteekss yet. hahaha
Kinda happy with the jnh, gt it at quite a bargain as it has switching problems and some etching lines breaking. Abit of diy and voila. It kicked out my sd-1 and trimetal out of the pedalboard.
My guitar into --->
Gcb Wah 95 mod to true bypass and hand wound to vintage specs whipple inductor
-> Dano Surf and turf compressor->Jnh->Ds-1 modded by Blueark->eq>dano tremolo>phase 90-> arion fat chorus-> ibanez phaser-> ibanez chorus/flanger->de7
Fender tuner is connected to the 2nd stereo output of arion fat chorus so it wont mess up with my signal chain.

RIMG0012.jpg

You guys here really have an awesome board and pedals which i have been gassing for. LoL
Time to show mine.
No boooteekss yet. hahaha
Kinda happy with the jnh, gt it at quite a bargain as it has switching problems and some etching lines breaking. Abit of diy and voila. It kicked out my sd-1 and trimetal out of the pedalboard.
My guitar into --->
Gcb Wah 95 mod to true bypass and hand wound to vintage specs whipple inductor
-> Dano Surf and turf compressor->Jnh->Ds-1 modded by Blueark->eq>dano tremolo>phase 90-> arion fat chorus-> ibanez phaser-> ibanez chorus/flanger->de7
Fender tuner is connected to the 2nd stereo output of arion fat chorus so it wont mess up with my signal chain.

RIMG0012.jpg

WOW!! very neat! I love those flat head connectors you got, may I know where you get them?

=siaoguitar=
Thanks! Yup 5Stringwonder got the places right where to get the flatheads. Its either misse or ty.

=Gr3y=
Hahaha. Big leds for kok eye people like me lol.

Back