Pedalboard Pictures!

wah lau, i could use this for bass.... but i think i'll bodyslam on your board to change effect!

haha yea sometimes i run my bass through this rig to use the delays... for that ambient wanky shit that i normally do with guitar but with bass... haha. still GAS-ing for a Moogerfooger LPF and the BMS... maybe a new amp by year's end. nice pedalboard but playing through cheapo practice amp... sigh.

oh... the wh-1 was my dad's so he gave it to me. i use it mainly for the harmony and detune sounds (read chorus)... i can't do the satriani shred thing so i don't really use the octave up sounds. heard the bass whammy is quite killer leh, if i'm not wrong that's what justin chancellor of TOOL uses... like many others i really dig his tone.

this is my humble board, been through quite a lot if i should say so myself and just acquired the new subdecay echo box. Wonderful delay it is!!

DSC01251.jpg

If anyone can help me answer this question, it would really really help me to not worry.
I opened up the pedal to look at the insides and i saw this huge yellow blob. What is it ??

DSC01252.jpg

DSC01253.jpg

My Humble Board

Hey guys this is my humble board compared to many many other great ones in this thread :mrgreen:, here goes:

P1010016.jpg

Signal chain: Vox v847a wahwah-->Keeley Katana Clean Boost-->Barber LTD Silver-->Barber Direct Drive-->Boss DS1 (Beez Modd)-->Boss DS1 (Edder's Modd)-->Planetwaves Chromatic Pedal Tuner-->Boss PH3 Phase Shifter-->Danelectro PB&J Delay-->EHX Small Clone :mrgreen:

DS1 lover, eh? :D
A blinding DS1 you have there :D
Haha yeah, well i must really give credit to the modders (THANX ALOT EDDERS AND BEEZ!) they really made the DS so so much better.....oh and btw the 2 i have actually have diff tone characteristics, thats why i am keeping both on my board.

LTD Silver!!... great choice!!... (when u wanna sell pls pm me or sms me) ha ha..... thats a great mild to mid od right there. great.

Back