Pedalboard Pictures!

RIMG0012.jpg

You really love them Ibanez pedals don't ya? Hahaha..
Nice board.. Those patch cables from TY? I use em too.. Lol..

You guys here really have an awesome board and pedals which i have been gassing for. LoL
Time to show mine.
No boooteekss yet. hahaha
Kinda happy with the jnh, gt it at quite a bargain as it has switching problems and some etching lines breaking. Abit of diy and voila. It kicked out my sd-1 and trimetal out of the pedalboard.
My guitar into --->
Gcb Wah 95 mod to true bypass and hand wound to vintage specs whipple inductor
-> Dano Surf and turf compressor->Jnh->Ds-1 modded by Blueark->eq>dano tremolo>phase 90-> arion fat chorus-> ibanez phaser-> ibanez chorus/flanger->de7
Fender tuner is connected to the 2nd stereo output of arion fat chorus so it wont mess up with my signal chain.

RIMG0012.jpg
Hey there fellow dano efx user cool!!!! A pity that the mini dano pedals are so underrated.........imho they are definitely value for money with great tones to boot!

The original BB Preamp is a great pedal but I found it to be overly compressed, the new BB plus you have somewhat the same voicing as the original BB Preamp, but a more open sounding version of it. Notes are less boomy. There's also the added flexibility of having two gain stages.

Plus I am able to use each channel of the BB plus independently.

Therefore using one portion to stack with the gain on my DRD.

The result is heavenly!

Erotoprison: Hey man the BBE Sonic Stomp does it really clean up the overall sound of ur setup as to wat alot of reviews said it does? Oh and btw nice to see another Barber DD user which is something rare keke cheers!

Last edited:
yeah dude love thy filter... Bro,kot will b used when boosted amp but when using pedals for drive, then I need two then no space!!!

I'm replacing my DT10 with this nifty gadget...

DSC05858.jpg

DSC05860.jpg

DSC05861.jpg

DSC05865.jpg

Excuse my dog popping up in corners of pictures. Didn't realise the pictures were so big too! Sorry!
They gave a couple of free stuff. Pretty cool. Including the Pickcard i used to collect as pictured in one of the images.

Back