Pedalboard Pictures!

actually that's just glue I think. Subdecay's maker is well known for being very open about his designs.

Just an update, here's what Brian (of Subdecay) had to say:

"Anyways, normally I make a point not to cover up my work, It is hot glue, which i chose over epoxy because it's much easier to remove should any repairs ever be needed.

We actully use hot glue on the quasar volume control mod boards as well, although those ones look a bit nicer, and the glue is under the board, not over it."

So I was right, it was hot glue to hold some pieces together more reliably :D

LTD Silver!!... great choice!!... (when u wanna sell pls pm me or sms me) ha ha..... thats a great mild to mid od right there. great.
Keke pedalitis bro, u r rite the silver is really a great light od pedal really transparent as well....i normally set it for mild od and use it to stsck up with my other dist, really give them more kick but if i want REAL KICK i use the katana with the mid boost switched on. Btw i think dave barber has already stop making silvers.....so i guess i have collectors pedal?? So i dun think i will be letting it go anytime soon, but if i do u will be the first one to be noticed, cheers!

It means when you turn it on, its like its not even there!

Also describes the amount of money left in the wallet after buying the 'transparent' pedal :D

Well it seems like there are many different explanations of "transparent" but to me it means that when the effect/pedal is engaged it doesn't colour/change the original tone or at least not by much, so you still retain the tone of the guitar through the amp but with the effect on. For example, you engage a delay pedal and you get the dealy effect without the pedal changing the original character of the tone.

Imo it really depends on what one looks for in the pedal, tone colouring is not all bad really keke.......

Last edited:
Wazzat Dano pedal?
Oh haha it is a dano delay pedal, i dun think many people use it as it is a very underrated pedal. It is actually a digital delay, but with an analog tone to it which is very unlike boss digital delay. Imo a great sounding pedal that is cheap and gd keke.

236f190ea6.jpg

Boss DD-20, Lazer Analog Delay (mod), Boss RV-5, SIB Mr.Echo, EHX, Small Stone, Proco Vintage The Rat, Om Labs Sahasrara OD.

:)

Last edited:
To me "tranparent" means somewhere along the lines of:
(in terms of dirt pedals)
You play with it tru a strat, and it sounds like a strat
play tru a les paul, sounds like a les paul.

A somewhat obvious non-transparent pedal would be
the Boss metalzone, anything goes in come out sounds
more or less the same.

To me "tranparent" means somewhere along the lines of:
(in terms of dirt pedals)
You play with it tru a strat, and it sounds like a strat
play tru a les paul, sounds like a les paul.

A somewhat obvious non-transparent pedal would be
the Boss metalzone, anything goes in come out sounds
more or less the same.
Good one seekz bro, that's another gd explanation on transparency!

236f190ea6.jpg

Boss DD-20, Lazer Analog Delay (mod), Boss RV-5, SIB Mr.Echo, EHX, Small Stone, Proco Vintage The Rat, Om Labs Sahasrara OD.

:)

I like this board!!! Always wanted to try the vintage rat.. I think it would sound better than my deucetone.. :mrgreen:

BTW.. Did you use a camera phone? Looks like a film camera to me man... Hahaha

Last edited:
Aha! Thanks man. Not sure bout weather it sounds better than Deucetone Rat or not, but it definitely sounded better than Rat2 :)

Ahah, i use a canon digital camera dude, its all about adobe photoshop :)

Aha! Thanks man. Not sure bout weather it sounds better than Deucetone Rat or not, but it definitely sounded better than Rat2 :)

Ahah, i use a canon digital camera dude, its all about adobe photoshop :)

lol tip for sellers on buy/sell
photoshop can make your pedal look more desirable!

Update of EFX Board!

Hey guys just thought that i post up my updated efx board, cheers!

P1010018.jpg

A Korg DT10 tuner and Keeley TR-2 tremolo are the new kids on the block :mrgreen:

You just bought the DT-10 bro? You do realise the Pitchblack is out already right?
Should be in stores soon I guess..
Yeah i do but the funny thing is the DT10 appeals to me more.......i like the classic led indicators more compared to the pitch black. Hmmm hard to explain i just like it more lol.

Back