Pedalboard Pictures!

hrmm sorry to ask it here but it seems here to be the place where all the pros are..
whats so good abt gt10? i heard it has an inbuilt directbox? is it alrite if i add more external pedals to it?

:D

Lol.. I bought a H20 after quite some time once I've sold my Tsunami..
Was quite disappointed with the tone.. The tsunami sounds more lush, and the H20 too subtle.. :mrgreen:

Im the opposite of Godspeed64. tsunami has got great chorus. Both H2O and tsunami is nice. I've ABed the two of them, I like the H2O more. (the old version) I dont find H2O more subtle. H2O is lush, very lushious. (the old version, not the V2 version coz I haven't tried it but it should be better than the old version) Actually tsunami is more subtle. Its good for distorted tones.

Last edited:
Yupp I agreed with hardcore. I've had the chance to AB the Tsunami and H2O together and actually found that H2O is way more lush than the Tsunami. However one thing I dislike about the H2O is that, why must it be echo into chorus? What if I want chorus into echo? Talk about limitations!

JPT-10+True+Bypass+Stage+Pedal+Tuner_1.jpg

This tuner is slightly cheaper than the TU-2.. And is marketed as "true bypass", though it may not be.. But it should be easy to mod it to be.. One of Maestro's shops sell it.. It think its the one selling Stagg guitars and their Zen series..

The strobostomp is too costly (I mean spending over 300 on a tuner??) , but is the best tuner in the market there is to leave in the signal chain..

And yeah niteblade, bought the H20 after selling my metal muff.. But I had too high expectations for it after the tsunami.. No chorus have ever sounded better to me since then; it is a waste that it is a HUGE pedal, a downside for all Rocktron pedals.. Big tone, big enclosure! :mrgreen:

You all can try getting the Behringer DD100, same features as the Boss TU-2, I got both

n536775713_3166043_699-1.jpg

this is my current and very humble set up for marchtwelve

only difference with my other band dearxarson is that i use the indyguitarist plextortion instead of the rapture. heh.

oh by the way sorry for the out of focused and screwed up picture, taken during jamming.

signal goes:

guitar - Ibanez LU20 - rapture (or the plextortion) - blues driver (modded by goose) - bosty by goose - boss PS5 - blender loop (former volume pedal)
----- the ff pedals are looped inside the blender fabchorusfabflange rehouse heavily modified by blue ark - tremor - digitech delay------
the great deciever phaser - line6 echo park - amp

Yupp I agreed with hardcore. I've had the chance to AB the Tsunami and H2O together and actually found that H2O is way more lush than the Tsunami. However one thing I dislike about the H2O is that, why must it be echo into chorus? What if I want chorus into echo? Talk about limitations!

the h2o chorus is good stuff....especially the version 1 twin pedal....sounds more lush to my ears...the new v2 chorus sounds pretty digital to me.

= D

IMG_1835.jpg

quite fun i must say.

signal flow:

Wah (a RMC2 or a Dunlop Bass Wah)>DT-10>WH-1>Diamond J-Drive MK3>Hot cake>phase 90>stereo pulsar>FM4>FreqBox>RingMod>Ernie Ball Volume pedal(out of frame)>RE-20>DL4

wah is before tuner only out of practicality as i like to keep the wah off the pedalboard.
all powered by an OmLabs power supply... thanks Ed.

so this is the monster pedalboard that required that monster power supply.

no I didn't build this recently but many many months back and I'm still not building power supplies in case if you wanna ask. Blame mockstarr, after building this, I didn't wanna touch another power supply evaaaahhhhh..... :mrgreen:

this particular pedalboard is for my guitar... i've posted my bass pedal board in the bass section a while ago.. not much has changed. confirm going to buy the new XO BMS when it comes out though.

Back