Pedalboard Pictures!

my misse board is too big .. im finally set on the pedals i need.
anyone with a smaller board that needs an upsize? haha .

pedalboard-1.jpg

my misse board is too big .. im finally set on the pedals i need.
anyone with a smaller board that needs an upsize? haha .

pedalboard-1.jpg

I need an upsize! Dude.. I bought a Westfield bag that I'm using.. I thought..
Wow 3 pedals and its barely half the bag! So yeah, I ended up buying more pedals to fill up the bag, just cause I could..
LOL.. Well, ain't giving up my pedals cause I'm darn happy with it now! :cool:

hey man. thanks for being accommodative and dealing today! Appreciate it, got the power supply in a nick of time. plugged it in. fired it up. Im a happy bunny.

Now awaiting thursday for the first test of my board. haha

seeks makes power supplies??? shucks...i just blew $ on a pp2.

here's mine. Visual Sound V2 H2O on the way to replace Rocktron Tsunami.

Lol.. I bought a H20 after quite some time once I've sold my Tsunami..
Was quite disappointed with the tone.. The tsunami sounds more lush, and the H20 too subtle.. :mrgreen:

Dt10 seems pretty huge. :???:
Anyone know of any pedal tuners that is smaller in size? Other than the Boss one.

Peterson Tuners are slightly smaller, very accurate but at a high price..
There's this tuner, J&D Tuner or something like that.. Sold at Zen Guitarshop.. Quite cheap and claimed to be true bypass..
Too many tuners claim this nowadays! 8)

Last edited:
Yeah, probably going for boss. ;)

Space is an issue with me, I don't want to go anything larger than a pedal train JR, so gotta make do.

Lol.. I bought a H20 after quite some time once I've sold my Tsunami..
Was quite disappointed with the tone.. The tsunami sounds more lush, and the H20 too subtle.. :mrgreen:

woah. and i still thought the h20 was lush. i never tried a tsunami before though

Yeah, probably going for boss. ;)

Space is an issue with me, I don't want to go anything larger than a pedal train JR, so gotta make do.

JPT-10+True+Bypass+Stage+Pedal+Tuner_1.jpg

This tuner is slightly cheaper than the TU-2.. And is marketed as "true bypass", though it may not be.. But it should be easy to mod it to be.. One of Maestro's shops sell it.. It think its the one selling Stagg guitars and their Zen series..

The strobostomp is too costly (I mean spending over 300 on a tuner??) , but is the best tuner in the market there is to leave in the signal chain..

And yeah niteblade, bought the H20 after selling my metal muff.. But I had too high expectations for it after the tsunami.. No chorus have ever sounded better to me since then; it is a waste that it is a HUGE pedal, a downside for all Rocktron pedals.. Big tone, big enclosure! :mrgreen:

Back