Pedalboard Pictures!

Eh, i'm not sure... It didn't come with a manual and the specs are not on the internet...

But it kinda 'eats' into my tone everytime it's in my chain.

DSC05727.jpg

Eh, i'm not sure... It didn't come with a manual and the specs are not on the internet...

But it kinda 'eats' into my tone everytime it's in my chain.

DSC05727.jpg

hahaha veeek! champion la. you know i know what the dog pedal is for

whats the diamond plated thing in your board?

Proel expression pedal for the Android. But that's gone. Heh. That picture's quite old. Both Android and exp are gone... To make space for an FM4 in the future! Muahahaha~

kichijiro, i bet your feet do get some heat therapy eh~ hehe

lol. Especially after i change the demonizer original EHX tubes to Tung-sol tubes.
No wonder my feet get burnt so easily.

Can you smell what the rock is cooking??!!. (i know its abit lame.. but cant help it :) )

haha

Last edited:
Nice stuff guys. Thought I might just post up my new board pic.

lunarnode_06.JPG

Taken by a photographer named Ivan (thanks! :D) at the Salad Days gig at *scape last Friday.

Last edited:
Oops, i guess there's some misunderstanding. I quoted from capt_oreo's post.

DSC00420.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Haha dude! i finally got the chance to see your board. Just wondering what noise sup or compressor you are using? Can't seem to see one. =\ I can't recognize many of them.

And the frantone The Sweet is awesomely awesome!:)

Last edited:
Hey people. I thought i'd post again...

one year ago...
image151vz8.jpg

NOW!
image344jn1.jpg

I still have the DS-2, the DSD-2, the tubescreamer (not shown) and the wah with me. just not in my pedal "laptopcase".

damn.seeing all the loaded pedals you guys have.feel bad about mine.
here goes:
Guitar -> Artec Vintage wah ->Mxr Gt-OD->Mi Audio Crunchbox->Boss MIJ Ge-7->artec analog Delay
ABCD0020-6.jpg

Just an update of my current setup (may revise again lol)

P1010023.jpg

Vox 847A wah-> Keeley Katana Clean Boost-> Barber LTD SILVER-> Barber Direct Drive-> Monsterpiece MKII germanium fuzz-> Edder DS1-> KORG DT10-> Boss PH3-> Kimjawbettas AD17 Delay-> EHX Small Clone->Keeley TR2

Last edited:
Back