Pedalboard Pictures!

Bukka Sir, how does that germ Monsterpiece fare? Say in comparison with other germanium fuzzes you've tried and its clean up ability...

Keke yeah bro, i manage to find a used AD17 in very gd conditoin at blackwoods by chance on the same day i bought my MKII HONESTLY BLEW A HOLE IN MY WALLET lol.

Shred bro, hmmm i only had the MKII FOR 2 weeks....so far i can nail all the vintage fuzz tones from page to hendrix (by adjusting the bias control), and it cleans up really nicely (can get hendrix OD tone easily) and is very responsive to picking dynamics (great for solos)......the pedal alone i find the gain slightly below my liking but thats wat vintage fuzz is suppose to be rite keke but stacked with my Direct Drive, i can get HUGE WALL of sound thats what i am looking for!!! Never use daisy chain with mosterpiece fuzzes, somehow it doesnt sound as nice lol, but batt can last very long so far i havent changed my batt yet (using cheapo eveready).

So far my fuzz experience (tried many but didnt own many lol).....my previous fuzzes i owned were BYOC Octave Fuzz & Boss FZ3(which i still like for the fat tone, dunno why noone like it lol super underrated). The MKII is staying on my board as for now since it is more dynamic/versatile/toneful compared to my other fuzzes. Hmmmm IMHO definitely up there with other boutique fuzz pedals and better than some yet with so much more value to it!

Last edited:
Interesting interesting... you're right abt using batteries for germ fuzzes - makes a difference.

Well, have fun. Fuzz is a... trip to the Zoo.. and a big Zoo at that!

i guess i should share my pedalboard too. forgive me, it is modestly small compared to most of you here :p
Bills001.jpg

budda wah > barber silver ltd > mad professor mellow yellow tremolo > mad professor deep blue delay > van amps sole mate.
powered by t-rex fuel tank classic

Last edited:
Thanx shred, if u have a chance to try one u shld (kinda rare in SG although there is a huge following in the US) since u r such a fuzz head keke. Oh btw fyi the builder of monsterpiece also build dual/triple headed monsters, basically combining 2/3 independent monsterpiece fuzzes of your choice into one box, which u can stack together for insane sound!!! Custom colour and finishing of choice is available as well!

GLBlues bro, hey hey akira here (the guy who bought ur keeley tr2), finally got your mad prof mellow yellow huh!! Your board is simple yet Uber cool really (fellow ltd silver user keke), especially your sole mate!!!!! Cheers bro and hope to hear u play soon!

DSC05311.jpg

Nice, small and relatively uncomplicated. I'm getting a Monsterpiece NPN fuzz and an amp footswitch in the empty spot eventually.

i guess i should share my pedalboard too. forgive me, it is modestly small compared to most of you here :p
Bills001.jpg

budda wah > barber silver ltd > mad professor mellow yellow tremolo > mad professor deep blue delay > van amps sole mate.