Pedalboard Pictures!

P1010523.jpg

wanted to break the chains of efx so got the ls-2.i love it.
you can see how it is being raped by a lot of cables.

here's how it looks like on the board:

jimmyspaddletrain.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

Humble board. Might be selling the entire board and convert to multi. Anyone interested in the entire board can contact me!

Oh yeah, the PowerDrive isn't suppose to be on my board. Put it there to experiment sounds.

zomg. thats a real big board. haha. Come to think of it, I myself almost bought a pt pro SC back then. Kinda happy i didnt, my current misse board is already killing me with the weight.

More like cars! Now i kinda regret that I didn't apply for my license the moment I turned 18..
Wheels on the board is one thing, but transporting your gear on a car is the easiest way lol..

Hey capt.. What PSU are you using btw?

yeah man, i wouldnt have to worry about the size of my board if i had a car.

but bringing a oversized rig for a gig is also overkill. you probably wont be using everything anyway

when i said wheels, i dint leave out the notion of cars....if its possible and you can afford it why not! only with the escalation of fuel hikes, erp, and finding a parking space whats stopping you from driving? :D

nothing is overkill as long as you use something at least once during a gig/jam.....I know of fellas who bring rack units and their own amps into the studio, only to use a particular preset from the rack for only one or two songs....bummer

Back