Pedalboard Pictures!

hmmm... even though I really like pink but Om Labs stuff will be a variation of monotones of Cream/White/Black. No funky colors.

sigh....where's that 80's blood in you bro!! :lol:

haha i get it la....its marketing strategy.....so people will take your product seriously....

+1 to Om Labs! :D

Its in a mess. My bro bought a crunchbox as well. to replace mine. which he stole. hahaha.

im shooting both of them out. why? because of the internal trims. tweaking mine to suite my ears.

very messy. dont have any more patch cables. doing up more now.

2330513109_7ca5573f95.jpg

2330514817_c211cb3192.jpg

2331341226_612f962d3d.jpg

you can see my byoc trem on top too.

Hey folks, been a while since i posted here. just updated my pedalboard. Not sure how stable this set of pedals will be, but some changes have been long coming - e.g. empress trem, gainstage gold :D the GS Gold in particular has been wonderful and is slowly but surely making my E very redundant... i sense that i may put my E up for sale soon... mmm...

anyways.

Signal Chain:
Jacques Trinity Filter > Korg DT-10 Tuner > Lovepedal Eternity > Jetter Gainstage Gold > Jetter Gainstage Blue > BOSS PS-3 Pitch Shifter/ Delay > Empress Tremolo v2 > BOSS DD-20 Gigadelay

Powered by custom power supply courtesy of edder. Cabled up with George L's.

Hey folks, been a while since i posted here. just updated my pedalboard. Not sure how stable this set of pedals will be, but some changes have been long coming - e.g. empress trem, gainstage gold :D the GS Gold in particular has been wonderful and is slowly but surely making my E very redundant... i sense that i may put my E up for sale soon... mmm...

anyways.

Signal Chain:
Jacques Trinity Filter > Korg DT-10 Tuner > Lovepedal Eternity > Jetter Gainstage Gold > Jetter Gainstage Blue > BOSS PS-3 Pitch Shifter/ Delay > Empress Tremolo v2 > BOSS DD-20 Gigadelay

Powered by custom power supply courtesy of edder. Cabled up with George L's.

wah marcus. nice rig!

i love the bright blue leds. my gain pedals also have blue leds but theyre worth half of what yours is worth ahahaha

i love the bright blue leds. my gain pedals also have blue leds but theyre worth half of what yours is worth ahahaha

hehe gee thanks. when you earn your own money you too can own expensive pedals with bright blue LEDs!! haha. but seriously, thanks. love the bright blue LEDs too... no problems seeing them on stages in the daytime :D

Hey dudes

my new main pedalcase, or rather, laptop case.

My other pedals, which i dont'r really use are not in this laptop case.

image282xj5.jpg

Gain, gain and more gain :D

Just got the OCD two hours ago actually. and i'm loving it. and i got my crunchbox a couple days back. I love this rig. too bad not enough space...

Talk about gain! We're equal bro! Hahaha.. What mod is on your TS-9dx?
Do you like use them separately or stack em?
And bro, not planning to get modulations? A delay at least?
And a tuner? Lol.. GAS GAS GAS!

Hey dudes

my new main pedalcase, or rather, laptop case.

My other pedals, which i dont'r really use are not in this laptop case.

image282xj5.jpg

Gain, gain and more gain :D

Just got the OCD two hours ago actually. and i'm loving it. and i got my crunchbox a couple days back. I love this rig. too bad not enough space...

your noise must be a bitch !

I'm not sure what mod is on my TS9DX. The pedal was traded for an old pedal. The mod makes the overdrive a lot smoother. The guy said there was a TS808 mod done too, but I'm not so sure about that. Yes I like to stack my od with my distortions or with each other. Mainly stacking. I use my tubescreamer for most of the gain boost. However, I also use my Blues Driver for volume,light gain and treble boosts. I recently found out that my blues driver treats my OCD very well. My tubescreamer treats my Crunchbox very well.

As a matter of fact, there is hardly any noise. I use a max of 2 pedals at a time, so yeah there's not much noise. I used to have a noise problem with my modulation pedals, though. I also have a delay pedal, a wah and a compressor, which I'm putting up for sale. :D However, I don't find much practical use of my delay and compressor, which is why i'm selling my compressor.

Image000.jpg

From that in december 06

ALMOST DONE! Mann im pretty stoked. Played through it just now. Im loving it!

Did some major re-arranging.

2339586247_1176ccf760.jpg

to this

2339586801_d964b3484e.jpg

to this
2340429044_8beb7017fb.jpg

I just need to finish up the last few cables and then add 1 more drive for rhythm and voila i should be done

Last edited:
was that piece from zen guitarwerks?

Yeah it was actually. Tried it out a few days before and liked what I heard. I was intending to fiddle with it a little more before making my final decision but someone else was trying it out when I got there and I was kinda rushing to work. Stewed over it until my lunch hour when I decided "Ah f*** it" and just took the plunge.

No regrets whatsoever. 8)

Back