Pedalboard Pictures!

got better pics and squeezed on one board

09032008397.jpg

09032008398.jpg

cables time

ooooh marc!! There is a hairy snake beside ur board!! :)

haha the white pedal there looks like a tuner.....on the other end.....

siala......limited editioon pedal!!!!!!!

Blueark, I play pop and alternative. tremolo and delays are for the "quieter" songs/parts, fuzz is for the solos cos of the sustain, sd1 for crunch rhythms. EQ is jus for boost or those boxed like AM radio sounding boosted mids (cut treble and cut bass) ...echopark is for experimental or Edge wannabe dotted eights delays. Planning to get a dd-20 though to replace both delays.

Thanks JMS!

Pedal-itis how you finding the Freqbox?

I've been wanting one for a long time!

What kind of tone have you been coaxing out of that baby?

the freqbox is trippy man. but an expression pedal is a must!!!. or its a total no control pedal. with the expression pedal, its all good. you'll get the best kinda "noise" out of it.
the timefactor is awesome man. its the best modulation delay ever man. totally. options are endless with this baby.

Coolness!

I will check one out really soon, I saw the newer Moog expression pedals the other day at TYMC, they look as pro as hell. Good stuff, sure beats the other ones!

How have you been using your freqbox?

One more has fallen victim to the "dodginess"... 8)

10032008004fs3.jpg

Will post up pictures of my whole board when I have the time.

use it with two exp pedals and a nice delay after. or together with the murf. mostly as ambient backing for the songs, or just effects madness. lots of reverb and the freqbox with the exp pedal with a delay. or maybe the ps3 or............... i could go on man. you have to try one. but dont judge it alone. if ya gonna try one, try it with at LEAST a delay. but the murf..... thats a must

Back