Pedalboard Pictures!

soldi.. lol.. i can honestly tell u i've never own any of such good camera.. most of the stuff i see i'll assume it's photoshop and i'll work my way around to get the same effect :D so is it a slow shutter speed plus rotating the camera while taking? teach? :p

soldi.. lol.. i can honestly tell u i've never own any of such good camera.. most of the stuff i see i'll assume it's photoshop and i'll work my way around to get the same effect :D so is it a slow shutter speed plus rotating the camera while taking? teach? :p

pretty much yeah.

slow shutter and when u press the shutter u quickly retract/zoom the lens :eek:

its on my backup board. lol.

haha. the retracting of lens thing also cant. i use the cheat method. misty filters! hha

:D

JMS: sold mine off too... but i will get it back man... ha ha.. thanks bro

Kahuna: anytime bro. you know you're welcome to my land of gas.. ha ha

man, i heard bout it. sigh.... another attack on my wallet. pedalboards are NEVER done. i think i said done 2 days back.... that was rubbish... and of course the moog analog delay is on my mind. crap

Haha!! all you guys with pedals. GAS man!! Im done with pedals long time ago. im into amps for my tone.

I will stick to my pedals as it entertains stray cats under my block.... loud amps might kill em aye :???:

Hey ED .... lookey here .... :mrgreen:
main.php

Last edited:
This thread is bad for GAS..so many pedals...so little $$$ and so little time...

here's mine.... Messy wiring =X

IMG_0131.jpg

Back