Pedalboard Pictures!

ahh... here you go.

I was working with WMUM for a while back for around 2 years or so, and I decided to build this overdrive pedal for WMUM cos they were very nice to me, giving me a room to do my stuff. There were orders, I was kinda experiencing pedal building burnout blah blah blah.... travelling to and fro JB-SG everyday, stress was killing me blah blah blah.....

Long story cut short, after parting ways for a while with WMUM lazing around drinking beer, eating good food, spending a lot of time with my girl and my 2 dogs, I wanted to "seriously" (note since when I ever get serious... even now :mrgreen:)get something done under my own label. So Om Laboratories was born.

I really liked what I came out with the circuit design of the OD pedal as well as the box layout and so I tweaked the circuit to a little bit more to my liking, got professional silkscreen guys to do up the box, designed a better pcb board, got professional pcb manufacturers to get the boards done, upgraded quality of the components used, sourced for nice fitting box for packaging and got a nice bunch of stickers done. All the graphic design was done with a lot of help from the ever dependable bro mrmisse bro.

So there you go. The story of the Sahasrara Overdrive.

everything taken apart till recently and this been the set up for the last 3 weeks.

no gain, no reverb, all delay, looping and more delay. Magicstomp is still my favourite multiefx for delay and various modulations(other than ud stomp, which is not in the pic). I be looking out to get more(got 3 already) if anyone selling at a resonable price, let me know.

DSC00409.jpg

wah boss... magicstomp really that power ah.....

steady as it is. Just one of the setting in it can replace my dl4, verbzilla, digiverb all at once.

Holdsworth says he uses 5 ... should be power since got artiste endorsement no?

dont know leh, i dont listen to anything holdworth. The only reason for the love of the magic and UD are the features in in.. there are plenty of holdworth patches in it/available on the ms site thou. Hehe, i still cant stand smooth chrousy sound...

steady as it is. Just one of the setting in it can replace my dl4, verbzilla, digiverb all at once.
dont know leh, i dont listen to anything holdworth. The only reason for the love of the magic and UD are the features in in.. there are plenty of holdworth patches in it/available on the ms site thou. Hehe, i still cant stand smooth chrousy sound...

steady. but hor... smooth chorusy sound is teh rocks!!!!

400 pages and counting! Woohoo!

Edder bro, any chance of a pink limited edition pedal??

hmmm... even though I really like pink but Om Labs stuff will be a variation of monotones of Cream/White/Black. No funky colors.

Back