Pedalboard Pictures!

Can dude.. Actually.. Its technically not a multi effects pedal..
Its a series of carl martin single effects combined together in one housing..

haha cool.....i never tried carl martin stuff.......the size of most of their stuff is alr quite a turn off for me ah.....

depends on what kind ehx you'r talking about....

normal stuff like your metal muffs, little big muff and so on no need...just your daisy chain 9v adapter will do.

The holy grail, micro synth and tube pedals require a separate adapter that comes with the pedal.....likwise the worm and so forth.....

Some ehx pedals have reverse polarity or they are not using the usual 3.5mm plug, so you need to purchase a convertor plug. Vs sound has those. best is to check before buying.

hope that helps yeah!

ehx pedals dont need separate adaptors like ized said, except for the holy grail part, u can use the one spot, just need a 3.5 converter. the micro synth,pog and bigger pedals like tht need their own adaptor. and they are WORTH tht space and another adaptor. from english muffin, to the legendary deluxe memory man.

ehx pedals dont need separate adaptors like ized said, except for the holy grail part, u can use the one spot, just need a 3.5 converter. the micro synth,pog and bigger pedals like tht need their own adaptor. and they are WORTH tht space and another adaptor. from english muffin, to the legendary deluxe memory man.

haha dude thats precisely what i said man. the larger pedals like the tube eq need their own adapters what. You cant just daisy chain your one spot to it. no offence bro but you'r just repeating what i just said, apologies on my phrasing of words but i mentioned "some" it does not constitute to all......

Most ehx pedals wont need their own adapters, and those that require will usually come with it, pronto.

Last edited:
then take it as agreeing,... ha ha... it was just the holy grail actually... then when i started i couldnt help but praise.. ha ha sorry mate

haha its ok man....we all love our pedals.....i've gt a ehx pedal on my board too....a small stone nano. nothing of course compared to the droolworthy gear you have :D and i see you keep changing gear! all that GAS.....damn.....

alternate instruments board...

1002-1.jpg

*with my groin pointing outward,left hand on waist, right skinny fist pointing like gsbe antenna to the sky*

I therefore pledged to live my life, at 100% life force, everyday!

All updated...

007.jpg

001.jpg

006.jpg

Still looking for a boost of somekind, maybe an EQ right before the LPB-1? Just to cut thru the mix when using either the Reeza/BM..

Back