Pedalboard Pictures!

pedalboard.jpg

got a rc booster not too long ago. i guess this is gonna be my setup for a longlonglonglong time

this board has tons of blue LED and all the boring colours

hey guys,all ur pedalboards look really expensive haha mine is nothin compared to all of you alls.well here it is...
IMG_0230.jpg

The chain is as follows:guitar-Jim Dunlop GCB-95Q wah-Noah's ark Distortion "B"-Xotic AC+-Ibanez PH-7-Boss CH-1 Super chorus-MXR M-108 10-band Eq-Ernie Ball 25k VPJr(tuner out to korg DT-10)

Thinking of changing the noah's ark wit either an MXR ZW-44 or GT-OD:D

O and thanks to pedalitis who helped me decide between the FoxRox Zim and AC+ haha

Last edited:
Really depends on a lot of factors, the box, the paintjob, the knobs, who provides the FAB effect, etc.

But you can look forward to spending in total 5x more than just getting and using the plastic fab from yamaha.

Maybe seekz does it for cheaper, could check with him.

The fab chorus is already a remarkable sounding pedal.. Its initial price is already a steal..
I think it's alright to send for rehousing.. Since now you're actually paying for what its worth, plus amending the faults in the pedal..

Previously:

CurrentRig.jpg

Currently:

Pedalboard3.jpg

Pedalboard2.jpg

CherelleStand.jpg

GCB-95 > Korg DT-10 > Vintage TS-9 (Not reissue) > Crunchbox > AC Booster > TS-9 Reissue > MXR Mirco Amp > Small Clone > DD-3

Guitar is the 60th Anniversary Stratocaster bought for a steal (and owns some American Strats to me), pickups soon to be changed to Kinman Woodstock regulars. Indeed a great guitar.

Cheers

Nice board, great choice of pedals!

How does the twin ts9's come in stacking sounds?

The woodstocks are a great set of pickups for sure!

nice board bouncy! i feel kinda bouncy too imagining the tone.

The last toobscreamo is just to thicken up everything right?

SoulJa -- One thing about stacking 2 TS-9's together is that the tone can be a tad too nasally and *extremely* mid humpy. The TS-9 reissue is due to be Randolf modded for added dynamics and less compression aka more suited for stacking. Still discussing with him.

leecs -- Here's how I use them:

Vintage TS-9 as light overdrive

Crunchbox as primary distortion, don't stack it with other drives often

AC Booster as a gain boost for the TS-9 and sometimes crunchbox

Reissue TS-9 as a gain+volume boost mostly with Vintage TS-9. This pedal is exclusive for solos only.

MXR Mirco Amp: Whenever I want a volume boost

edder -- Yea kinda. Like I said, the second TS is just icing on the cake. Can be done away with for now.

I play mostly Christian music so for those who are into it like j_m_s, you'll understand better.

haha. okay well.

the main thing for christian music. I mean. almost all of the players (I think) have a ts in their rig. haha.

hi all..saw this thread seem interesting cause i just start my symdrome last year end as last time i use multi-effect. I still do for recording purposes..

anyway just want to join in the fun and know more friends out here..so here goes...

my setup.....
pedalboard.jpg

But i find it a bit noisy..any ideas/help?

last of..halo everyone nice to meet you all.:)

Last edited:
Back