Rocktron Sonic Glory
Jimi Hendrix Systems Classic Fuzz
Rocktron Tsunami Chorus
DOD DFX91 Digital Delay/Sampler
Ibanez Soundtank TL-5 Tremolo
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner

Plus a side view! A lil dusty lol..
pb1bb9.jpg

All patch cables from TY except for 2.. Suppose to get Canares from this guy yesterday but he decided to keep quiet!
Using a Visual Sound One Spot adaptor to power it up, along with a MC-8 Daisy Chain..
For guitar to effects and effects to amp cables, I'm using Planet Waves.. Planning to upgrade to George L's or something soon! ;)

Btw.. I'm looking for an alternative pedal bag! Not really liking the Westfield.. But I need something to carry like a bag pack or sling cause I'm using a hardcase for my guitar.. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Loving it bro.. Lush chorus that truly stands out..
Can even be used distorted, but I keep it for cleans only! Only gripe is the size..

kerplunk182:
That's kinda heavy! Lol.. But can't blame it.. My pedals are already heavy..

Lol.. Thats actually similar to the westfield.. Oh well.. I think it'll do for now..
I'll invest in an RDM Spork followed by a Misse pedalcase!

y do u torture urself by carrying ur guitar in a hardcase? there are alternatives like getting a well padded gig bag. this would save u quite alot of aches and let ur back do the carrying work while it frees up ur hands to carry ur pedals.

i used to be fanatical abt carrying my guitars in their hardcases cos i spent quite a bit on them and treasure them to death. but i learnt from a lesson after carrying my hardcase for such a long distance in my lefthand that i barely had the strength to even chord properly afterwards.

heh i used to carry hardcases around too but i gave up cos my fingers would become numb after a long time

thank god my pedalcase isnt THAT heavy

haha pentatonic bro, i actually pity ppl who own gibsons cos most of them tend to carry them around hardcases......anyone noticed? i guess it being a gibby you would wanna protect that investment...plus gibson has a notorious rep of necks and headstocks breaking due to their necks being made of mahogany and not the traditional harder maple variety.....imagine carrying a 7 kg gibby plus hardcase....and a heavy pedalboard all at the same time. Driving not counted.

I don't mind the hardcase.. That's when I can actually be rough on the guitar..
Plus its like a slight workout ain't it?

Btw guys! Any pedals to recommend for a nice british/crunchy tone, for AC/DC kinda stuff?
Was quite impressed with the Seekz Customwerkz Punchtone lately..
Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for some classic rock and roll!

Blackstone or CB

Blackstone right.

The high gain channel. ACDC. Change to low gain- blues.

CB is marshall straight.

Im half way wiring up my board.

well, im still working out the arrangements, my pedals have velcro, i dont want to keep pulling them out and putting them back in.

So for the time being. Its like this. Ive got Bill lawrence cable waiting to be wired up. Only 1/3 of my board is wired up at the moment. =x

Back