Pedalboard Pictures!

digimongrindcore, with shades of emo dressing and pelvic thrusting energy of radio rock music!

kerplunk: nintendo ds play this, touch them

ized: paiseh, i have no band. Usual suspect is me with another parther in crime turning knobs and occassional geetar or synth, playing the sound of indulgence and more about nothingness in general.

Image000-1.jpg

got the flying tomato recently..

still trying to convince myself that i nid a pt jr.. but 170 for smt tt will nv see daylight.. psst..

My board for '08.

Should more or less be fixed now, thanks to all who helped me in my search for coming up with the finished board.

PedalBoard.jpg

Bro PatheinRaindropMoe, if you dont want to use all those funny effect, do you mind selling it to me? Looks interesting, might want to use that for improv use.. Nice job..

hey capt_oreo! would you happen to be from mars parade? i recognise your board from that day at B&J lounge i think! hehe

ah right.......has some changes to the board if you can remember clearly....but im more or less set on this right now....actualy kinda regret getting the board....too damn heavy to be lugging it around...

My trusty crunchbox:)
P1016624.jpg

Well, not my only pedal of course:) And don't ask me why my room is purple. Not my decision!
And part 2 of niteblade's pedalboard post
P1016681.jpg

Back