Pedalboard Pictures!

Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf Bjf

You can get the DRD either thru TGP(USA) or Harri@Custom Sounds(based in EU). You'll have to email Harri and hope he replies hehe. Yes the DRD costs way more than the MRD, but like the others mentioned above - it's worth it! btw, the mad professor aint bjorn juhl...:)

kev, mrd is abt 449. And the drd is a out 530++

Im looking to give one a shot too. I find my crunchbox's bass is abit too loose.

kev, mrd is abt 449. And the drd is a out 530++

Im looking to give one a shot too. I find my crunchbox's bass is abit too loose.

I'm quite certain you won't find a DRD (used or new) for anywhere ard 530 these days. It would be closer to the figure of 600 than 500. As for the price diff, let's just say that I can sell my DRD for closer to 600 today due to market conditions, while I'd need some time to let a MRD go for 380-390. I auctioned mine off at 365 :)

Hmm.

Here's my pedalboard as of today:

DSC_0008copy.jpg

> Modded Crybaby 95Q (no more pesky delay between wah sound and bypassed sound when foot rocker is released)

> J&H Tuner (True-bypass)

> OM Labs Sahasrara OD (light overdrive tones)

> Marshall Guvnor Plus (high-gain overdrive)

> Danelectro FAB Chorus

> EHX Nano Stone

> BOSS PS-5 (harmoniser for Thin Lizzy / The Darkness-esque songs)

> BOSS GE-10 (vintage piece, works flawlessly)

> EHX LPB-1 (volume booster)

> BOSS DD-3

Hmm.

I actually found the mod on Harmony Central.. it was under the review for this pedal. Some reviewer did the mod and shared it with everybody. I did it, no problems for like 3 years since I've owned the pedal.

blue box-boring hum, siren, hiss
white box-static, glitch, hum of different races
nin jiom box- piu pius, tiu tius, tic tic
black box-mixer
the rest, colours and melody

1000-1.jpg

Last edited:
not exactly chaos yet, but quite a bit of indulgence within. Mostly nosensical blips, squeal, humm, hiss, static by itself, but with the signal going into the kaosspad, magicstomp/guitar effects/feedback looping/oscillation etc, it can do some digital nonsense. Guitar signal can be combined with it, going into the mixer for more layering over the rest.

Heres some vidz clips ffrom the setup. Warning though, if tolerance for non geetar/traditional instrument based sound is low, maybe can save sometime by not watching the clips . It is pretty much boring and lotsa indulgence. Clips was done just to play with the sound, so no music is within. Heh, dont chop me for wasting the time thats not gonna be back again, once its over..
icon10.gif

digital drone1-10

Back