Pedalboard Pictures!

Dude, you're a delay fetish bitch! 2 EM-5s and a KopyKat.....might as well get an eventide and put below your PT-PRO!

Grain: dey abang, u is my inspiration many years back! look how far we have come hahahaha

Celestion pedal? Erm. It looks cool.

Otherwise, its a heavily modded Boss CE-2 with true bypass, no more volume boost, 3 - way chorus voicing selector and a rate double switch

what neutriks do you guys use? where do you buy them? what are amphenols and where to find them??

edit : what cables along with them too? i was thinking of using some neutriks or nonflatheads with the .255 GLs? possible?

the rocktron rampage made me turn analog man...got myself a Rocktron Rampage Distortion,Rocktron Short Timer Delay, & a Rocktron Deep blue Chorus...will post pics of it tmr...going analog man!!!I LOVE THE RAMPAGE thru my Greco LP..THICK MAN!

495034409_1a34bc02fb.jpg

495034397_fd30bddb46.jpg

495034407_fec82bc7da.jpg

495034403_be8f48ee98.jpg

Been checking out fellow SOFT member's boards, time to hop on the bandwagon. I usually gig with a Mr Misse pedalcase but am too lazy to switch back after putting them on the Westfield!

Guitar -> TU-2 -> TS-7 -> MI Audio Tubezone -> EHX Stereo Pulsar -> CH-1 -> PS-3 -> Digidelay

Hi sleepykitty,

They're from Ebenex. Got a couple free with pedal purchases and decided to buy a few more so I can have my pedals all lined up in a single row. I believe they're the same ones at Ranking (Prolink), a pack of 5-6 for $20++. You can also buy them at $5 each at Ebenex. Cheap but work well.

Cheers,
Ray

reyar, you got some serious tone sucking mannn haha. Anyway I know a friend of mine who makes cables to your own needs, from cable type to length and the type of heads. His nickname is eug3n if I'm not wrong. Anyone interested can pm me...

yeah reyar, try playing with guitar > TU2 > tube zone >amp. ahh the tone of having 1 buffer is great. you could isolate the tuner by putting it in the stereo output of your pulsar, but that would also cause some tone suck...

anyway, who knows what brand of neutrik/amphenols are good and where can i find just the heads?

ok..heres my new pedalboard set-up as for now..

Greco Les Paul > Rocktron Rampage Distortion > Rocktron Deep Blue Chorus > Rocktron Short Timer Delay > Ibaenz TB25R

DSC00491.jpg

damn.. saw a lot of ppl trying out the rocktron pedals yesterday at ebenex..
bought it from there?
and the metal planet sounds goooooooood!

rocktron

currently, i suppose we are the only place selling those rocktron pedals. the shop was PACKED yesterday.

djthugs loves rocktron. as previously mentioned, i think he is the only guitarist with a rocktron only pedal setup.

with most of those pedals going at $115 each, it might be a good start if you are considering moving from multi effects to analog/stompboxes.

goodness.. its as if u knoe what im thinking!
haha.. i was deciding on moving from digital to analog..
and thought of the rocktron as a good starter and a good buy.. o_O

Back