Pedalboard Pictures!

shenanigans - the DC-3 is technically a chorus pedal, but without the detuning effect you will expect from the normal boss chorus pedals such as ch-1 or ce-5. DC-3 stands for Dimension Chorus. By "dimension". it actually means "space", or spacing bewteen guitars. So you will get very clean and clear multiple guitar sound.

Not a reverb. Sounds a tremolo-ish if you turn the rate and depth all-da-way. (i got analog delay so i know how reverb sounds like, and can compare.) Very good for mutiple lead guitars voicing since the effect produced is very very clear. I got one myself. :wink:

l_1a1c4dad9f69a09168baa08855130102.jpg

Updated mine..: )

gsonique said:
:lol:

:? ... i need to get a proper website goin with sound clips .... till then i hope owners of GworX pedals will enlighten here !!

The Pixie is a silicon fuzz pedal with a phat scoop tone, a character (scream) function plus a much required gain control which gives the versatlity of being used with OD types.

You get funky boost > gated > screechin velcrow(i had a hard time explaning to a certain jam studio that the torn speaker effect was actually from the Pixie pedal) > smooth fuzzy too...

Anyways..... call it a 'new school fuzz' ...that was the idea

Btw joshuak ...where did you Pixie from ???

Hail, G-san, maker of the Pixie.

I got the Pixie from namle. That infidel sold away your limited edition work for a Skreddy Mayo! :lol:
Hahaha...

namle likes high gain. I am a little bit more moderate. So now both of us are happy.

Shucks... how could anyone survive that mighty wall of rattle from the Mayo??? Just kiddin', namle. :p

k

At last i get to hv a case n pedal board for my babies.......

P5220103.jpg

P5220093.jpg

P5220099.jpg

after that i will hv more muscles carrying it.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

omg.. pedal train hardcase. its soooo heavy!!... but looks awesome as hell... does have a certain style to it aint it. good stuff man.

Grain ..change patch cable la...
effects so power, casing also power....cable so powderful :)

eh ..rocktron how ???no go???

o

like i said b4, any patch cables is fine wif me. if u wanna talk about tones, Its all in the fingers. those pedals are just enhancement unit to that.

Back