Pedalboard Pictures!

Grain ah, tone aside, for reliability's sake lah...

The ones you have.... sure, a few might last forever but they do die / become intermittent quite often.

Here's my zero-velcro-ugly betty pedalboard which I use at work:

Image011.jpg

Top row (L-R): Ehx Little Big Muff, Barber LTD, Emma DiscumBOBulator, EBS Microbass II

Bottom row (L-R): MXR Microamp, Boss DC-3, Boss OC-2 (MIJ weehee), Korg DT-10, Barge Concepts custom looper/blender, Proel Volume pedal.

That indistinguishable rectangle box above the board is actually a Behringer DI-400p. Its just in case I get AC-hum or other noise problems through my EBS at evil venues.

Eh grain, you want flatheads or not? I pass to you, I got 40 over, never use. Let me know k? I see your Carl Martin like no space on the jacks for regular Amphenol or Neutrik heads leh, but correct me if I is the wrong.

EDIT: TO ALL WHO PM'ed me regarding the flatheads. I'm giving them out to A friend. Singular. Please stop messaging me about those. Thank you.

eh. i've seen this up close and personal and china one before. haha. thanks for the badmonkey bro! did i hear flatheads? patchcables? i also want!

No problem, glad you appreciate the Bad Monkey more than me! And I did like it, its just that I got another pedal that does the same thing.

Sms me and I'll bring the flatheads to China One! I'm there Wed, Fri and Sat. Take care bro!

WAH LAN EH KELVIN YOU NEVER SAY YOU GOT FLATHEADS SOONER...

just blew a wad load on the neutrik and canare patch cables .

The neutriks are big and easy to get a firm grip on... so you can easily pull them out and about and stuff.

If you guys want flatheads, there's a dude on Ebay selling flatheads which are pretty good and durable unlike some of the MiC stuff around... I think they are the higher end MiT flatheads. 100 pieces for like USD80 I think. Very cool. Bought 2 shipments of it already. Oh, they only ship locally in the USA.

woah 3notes, that looper/blender thing is something i've been looking for all my life. hehe. much cheaper than the Xotic blender which is way over my budget. did you get it online or locally? :D

Here's mine. In a very cool, lo fi kind of picture, the kind you can only obtain via handphone cams? Its a work of art I tell you, pictures from phones...

DSC00380.jpg

Cables are messy and all that, going to have them redone and shortened/lengthed properly. Look at that crap cable above the 2 EM-5s... ugh.

Guitar goes to the....
StroboStomp2 --> Octron 2 --> BYOC Script Phaser (purple = goose assembled) --> Loop Master (soon to be replaced with a [hopefully] nice Radial 2 looper)

Looper goes to 2 loops, A or B.

A
Blackstone Overdrive --> Subdecay Flying Tomato --> Skreddy Screwdriver

B
Emma DisCUMbobulator --> Goose's Citrus compressor

out of the looper... to...

That pedal with a celestion speaker inside. Sounds like a Boss CE-2 though, modded by Goose with lots of mods. --> Retroman Kopykat...

Now the kopykat has the 2 Ibanez EM-5s in its Effects Loop, affecting the dray signal only. Excellent stuff.

Then finally to the Goose Boosty to an amp to abuse.

This setup gives me enough tones for most of my compositional and performance needs. Performance side is actually settled. When composing, I might have my Blue Box or another octave fuzz or a vintage MXR D+ unit around for variety.

Teese RMC 2 wah is current off board, not used much.

Out of the board, for my recordings...
Above the board, on the carpet, is a Doobstone buffer (small silver box), which I current use for running into my laptop's crap line in jack... which goes into the Palmer PDI-09 Junction DI (blue box).

Yeah. That's it.

trh

Shredcow, u knoe what, u r one of my inspirations. Cos of you i've that pedaltrain Pro unit. Thanks Mate!!!!

P5220103.jpg

Back