Pedalboard Pictures!

my humble and simple set up. still not completed yet :D

dsc00124ax8.jpg

dsc00126dg8.jpg

oyea are u sure the keeley ad9 so expensive? cannot be la, at that price i rather top up a bit more and get an echolution!

Shenanigans, do your pedals really consume alot of power that you need to have 2 1spots?

no it doesnt consume alot of power.. its just that i want to maximize my sound so i use a 1spot for modulator and overdrives separately :D

Keeley is overpriced. And do you need that 2 x expression controls?

Shenanigans, what do you mean by "maximize" your sound?

hey dscythe how'd you like that analog delay?? and hot is your tu-2 connected to the other pedals? is your signal always buffered by the tu-2? or maybe a better question would be, does it suck tone?

^i needa get another 1spot soon too man. getting really noisy around the board.

i heard that delay units such as DL4 and DD20 performs its best with its own power supply.. so thats what im doing here. just that im also powering it with the CE-2. :D

The Bad Horsie is shiok! Better than my Weeping Demon!

As for the TU-2? I'm using my volume pedal's tuner out to run the signal to the tuner.

I've heard about it sucking tone and all but honestly, I can't hear the difference, so I'm ok with it currently

It sounds like a crossbreed between chorus, tremolo and reverb pedals. Can't really describe with words the type of sounds it can produce. Like what its name suggests, it adds an extra "dimension" to the sound.

suppose to use some strobe tuning system or sth thats claims to be 30% more accurate than ur standard chromatic tuner

and its the only TRUE true bypass pedal on the market, besides the ibanez chromatic tuner which im not sure if is actual true bypass or not

hey anyway what does the pixie do? and is there a site where i can see the whole range of pedals goose makes? google gave nothing... and misse doesnt have everything

:lol:

:? ... i need to get a proper website goin with sound clips .... till then i hope owners of GworX pedals will enlighten here !!

The Pixie is a silicon fuzz pedal with a phat scoop tone, a character (scream) function plus a much required gain control which gives the versatlity of being used with OD types.

You get funky boost > gated > screechin velcrow(i had a hard time explaning to a certain jam studio that the torn speaker effect was actually from the Pixie pedal) > smooth fuzzy too...

Anyways..... call it a 'new school fuzz' ...that was the idea

Btw joshuak ...where did you Pixie from ???

suppose to use some strobe tuning system or sth thats claims to be 30% more accurate than ur standard chromatic tuner

Acutally the Peterson Strobostomps are just virtual strobes. :D

However, they are accurate up to 0.1 cent, unlike the +/- 1 cent of other tuners... of that +/- 3 cent of the Boss TU-2. I don't think thats 30% more accurate?

Anyhow, my take on the Strobe, if you got a +/- 1 cent tuner, no need to get the strobe.

Back