Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

i'm ok with tevez staying but if gotta go...well...there's always my hero...Park Ji Sung..of all the current players...i absolutely love him...well he is asian and so are we so some blindness on my part but yup..he is the best to me...

if tevez goes..i'll be sad.

hmm park ji sung is like tevez in a way that he's extremely hardworking on the pitch. i like that kinda mentality! not the ronaldo kind where he slips and whines...argh.

Well Tevez is a better runner with the ball than Park and has a better touch, but to me Park really exemplifies the meaning of team player. I have never seen him being selfish before...

congrats to Man Utd..great season for you guys...

to the football god up above in the sky, please allow Barcelona to win the Champions' League title..amen..

CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS!

although i must say...the game itself left much to be desired. with a practically full-strength team misfiring and defending blindly, frankly i'm worried for the 27th...

its all a show.
like how we lost 2 chelsea in the epl last year.

i'm just a lil bit caught in the middle.
lifes just a maze a love is a riddle.

oh and yay we won the BPL loL.

i missed the match.. :(

you're not alone there bro. funny thing, i had fgl update me the score and the first message he sent to me was "Man u 0 AFC 2"..

but, we are the champions again. glory to the red devils!

Congrats to Man United but next season will definitely be tougher.

that i definitely agree. but i can say that this season is one of the best so far, for all teams, well the top four at least.

the man that won 11 titles for us is staying

When it’s like this, how can you even contemplate contemplating retirement?

I’m not contemplating, definitely not contemplating. I’ll carry on and I’m going to stay as a manager. My health will tell me when to quit. Let’s pray my health’s this good in five years.

Sir Alex was speaking to Sky Sports.

glory glory Man Utd !!!!

i must add that 2nd half was such a bore. man utd played ultra-defensive formation to contain Arsenal's barraging attacks but then again Man Utd only needed a draw to get their hands on the title.

yeah congrats Man Utd !!!
next will be the almighty Barcelona !!!
may the best team win.

anyway ... congrats & best wishes on winning the bpl - manu were awesome this season & the table doesnt lie

Back