Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

what's the big deal with Tevez leaving ???

Cantona left but yet your Utd won the '99 Champions League,it does not matter whoever leaves the team yet your beloved United still is as difficult to beat..

only when that old man resigned or retire will United go decline..and you can take it to the bank !!! cause Coolhand said so !!! *flipped a finger at United fans and do a stone cold stunner !! *

Manchester United want to keep Carlos Tevez despite the Argentinian striker saying he expects to leave Old Trafford and that the club have shown him a lack of respect, chief executive David Gill said on Sunday.

Gill, speaking on BBC Radio's Five Live programme, said they were discussing paying a fee of around £25m for the player.

"The actual situation will be cleared up in early June and without a doubt we will look at it," Gill said.

"We will assess the squad. He has done very well, come on and made an impact in some crucial games this year and we would like him to stay, but the actual economic situation needs to be clarified."

rest of article here

Oh wells.............i guess defeat is always hard to take...........although u guys admittedly haven't had much defeats to take anyway. Its always like this, i'd bet my arm that if Fergie were in the same situation he'd be whining about how Liverpool has a 62 man squad while he only has 56 and vice versa. Let the anger come out. Then next season we see. I know its a famous Liverpool cliche. Lolz. But again, congrats.

i really wonder (purely out of curiosity) how liverpool fans feel when their manager acts like that. i mean sometimes even as a man utd fan, i'm ashamed of the things ferguson says

Got a bunch of army mates who are 'Pool fans and think Rafa's an absolute moron.

And yes the stuff Fergie says some times puts me off too.

i really wonder (purely out of curiosity) how liverpool fans feel when their manager acts like that. i mean sometimes even as a man utd fan, i'm ashamed of the things ferguson says

I laugh when GH blurt out his famous "10 games to greatness" but I don't see anything wrong with Rafa.

He did congratulate manures for winning the title and clearly points out manures strength so why the moaning? :rolleyes:

Looks like Fergie and Wenger have become bff, while Benitez becomes Manu's new public enemy no.1
That's cos ARSE are not a threat to manures anymore.
Fergie only have beef against team/manager that pose a threat to his world domination :twisted:.

Keegan/Newcastle, Wenger/Arse, Mourinho/Cheatsea and coming up Rafa/Liverpool :mrgreen:.

Hee hee............good observation. He knows exactly when to unsettle managers, and he did it again this season. He's obviously got the upper hand in mind games, and when Benitez replies i just have to facepalm bcos he's playing right into the hands of Fergie. That being said, i think that having your talk done on the pitch is most impt, and these 2 managers definitely did it this season, Rafa with his high-scoring Reds and Fergie with his consistent Devils.

Yep yep, i agree Loldude....it's not secret that Fergie's a brilliant master of mind games...and yeps, Rafa is playing right into his hands...Sir Alex must be grinning...:mrgreen:

Back