Manchester United 2009-2010 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FGL D - Haha! Very clever with ur words, ah! TSK! Aiya, you guys had better not beat us to 2nd place lah. If not, you can say bye bye to me already. :twisted:

hmmmmmmmmmm 2nd place or chAMPIONS VS LOSE YOU ...

i'd go for CHAMPIONS :twisted:

FGL - Nothing lah!! Nothing!! I don't need to WAGER on it lah. You just do ur best & Utd will do their best and if either team's best ain't enough, then it's just too damn bad lah. That's the way the famous amos cookie crumbles!

Come on, Utd! Get us a win against City this weekend. At least give Chelsea a good run for their money!! And not simply lay out the BPL trophy for them on a Pyrex fancy plate! :twisted:

i was so pissed as the clock was winding down, my wife could tell that its gg to be a bad sat nite. Then scholesy changed it all!!!!

In all fairness, city didnt look like they wanted to win, they were happy with a draw. we dominated the whole game, but they were more dangerous in the final third. We were great in def n mid, but lacked the finishing to trouble shay given much... So that means we need a fox in the box still.

Neville was great as well, so was fletch. But the stars of the night had to be Vidic and scholes!!! Scholes was spray passes for fun n he hardly lost the ball, n on top of it he had a few gd tackles which was rare. Vidic was our single man defence yest, hardly any mistake n was on their strikers like a leech.

3 more games...

2 more decisive match
1) Utd hosting Spurs next week (Must win for Utd if they still want the title)
2) Pools hosting Chelsea one week later(If chelsea win, they are worthy winners and pools are worthy losers, hahaha)

i'd be praying that spurs wont do a hat trick agst the top 3 teams!!!! N wth, torres out for the season, our title is now in ngog hands...

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!

I didn't get to watch the Manchester derby on Sat due to work but i've been told Utd gave a great showing. I'm wondering if we should give Berba another season to prove himself at Utd.

Scholesy's goal was awesome, and this coming just days after signing a new 1yr contract with Utd. Gotta also love his "kiss" with Neville.
:p

Hmm...Pool must really be in a huge dilemma over this week's game against Chelsea. If they beat Chelsea, they increase their chances of finishing 4th and securing themselves Champions League. But it could also mean Utd may likely win the league and boast of it.

SERIOUSLY..... pool wont stand a chance this weekend againstthe chelski machine ...

For once, GO POOL.
And hopefully the Devils don't slip up.
So it'll be good if
1)Bolton beat Spurs and throw the fourth place wide open so Pool have smth to fight for
2)Everton lose at Stoke so they won't threaten Pool
3)Pool beat Chelsea
4)We win the title eventually. :D

pool dun have to win... just a draw would do.

Berba will be playing for his utd career in these last 2 games. I hope benitez plays 11 man in defence lol, n benayoun to show some magic n mascherano to break lamps n malouda's leg lol.

coming in 2nd would be a failure

coming in 2nd would be a failure

As much as we would love to be champions for the 4th time in a row and overtake Liverpools 18 titles, we DON'T deserve to be champions. I'll be happy if we do, but Chelsea really deserve the title this season. We have won too many games undeservingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back