Manchester United 2009-2010 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure SAF had his reasons, after all he's been in business before most of us were born, myself included. And it must be said that had Nani and Gibson converted the 2 chances they had even after the red card, the tie would've been all but over. On that basis, i don't think it was that stupid a decision.

Carrick is no longer the player he was, same as Hargreaves. Sell 'em off along with Scholes. Gibson is ready now.

I think rafael had to make that challenge as ribery was running down the middle n looking dangerous, most players wld have done that... But he was unlucky to alr be on a yellow card, n the fact the referee was intimidated

Im not putting fergie down or discrediting him of anything, but i just find his decisions this rd back fired as he tried to keep the faith with the players on the pitch. However, van der gaal was more quick to make the decisions that count, n they went through even tho they lost. So u gotta respect the man for his calculations.

Carrick is a major disappointment this season.. In fact he was only gd in his first, but nv the player he was at spurs. I think he is behind scholes n fletch and just slightly ahead of gibbson. Fletch has been our engine room this season, scoles doesnt lack skill or ability as compared to any other midfielder in the country, just that he cant do it week after week anymore, needs a game to rest after every 2. Gibson can pass as gd n shoots even better than carrick, just that he is not as experienced/composed.

This shows we still lack a striker like RVN, a fox in the box. Berba is a 2nd striker, rooney is not a natural finisher, n we had our goals from midfielders today.

Still feelin sore

Last night's loss was so damn heart breaking. From what i've been told, Nani had a magnificent game, Carrick is a bastard, Gibson was superb, Roon was further injured, Ferdinand is close to finally losing the plot & Fergie says it was "typical of the Germans."

Now, all we've got left is the BPL, and even that is out of our hands now & lying comfortably in Chelsea's.

So, FGL, it turns out you've got to console me now. :(

i was so stressed up in the last 10 minutes me and my friend smoked freaking 2 packs of ciggs. gonna die of cancer already.

I haven been catching on the UCL after Liverpool went out early! (boo)

But I just checked out Arsenal and Man U's performances in the quarters and I have to say. Arsenal can take pride in their playing but MESSI is from another planet man! Insane man it's like Messi 4-1 Arsenal. INSANE INSANE!

But my sympathies really go out to Man U (though I'm ABMU), I thought 3-0 was in the bag with Nani showing lots of promise and brilliance on the European stage man. I know how it feels like man, to be totally robbed. I really feel Man U should have gone through but wow amazing wad one half can really do to a game. But kudos to Man U, you guys can go out having your heads held up high when 1-0 would have won you guys the game already but 3-0! :)

who the heck is Javier Hernandez??

never hear of him before. nor did i ever see him in action before.

fergie, please stop signing unproven players.stick to our youth players instead.at least they have proven their worth to the club.

He seems like a very promising young talent, but then there have been others just like him who have turned out to be major flops lah at Utd so i'm skeptical.

I hear he's rather small in stature, only 5"8 and reports say he's scored many goals against fellow Mexicans in their local league. And i'm thinking well, yeah, probably it's easier for him to score agst them cos i think most of the Mexicans are not especially tall. But how will he score when monster sized players like Drogba, Ballack & Crouch (haha) come charging after this Javier dude??

He seems like a very promising young talent, but then there have been others just like him who have turned out to be major flops lah at Utd so i'm skeptical.

I hear he's rather small in stature, only 5"8 and reports say he's scored many goals against fellow Mexicans in their local league. And i'm thinking well, yeah, probably it's easier for him to score agst them cos i think most of the Mexicans are not especially tall. But how will he score when monster sized players like Drogba, Ballack & Crouch (haha) come charging after this Javier dude??

true that...hell all young players linked with Man Utd or other big clubs have overused the phrase 'a very promising young talent'. Purchase the player, loan it out to feeder clubs, let them rot and never see them again.And Javier is going to be one of them soon.Fergie should never buy him in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back