Manchester United 2009-2010 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad that even when playing with a team that doesn't include our striker on fire, Rooney, we are able to hammer in the goals. Berba was magnificent.

At least now, it closes the gap on goal diff to just -2, should goal diff come into play.

And Van der Sar showed everyone once again why even at his current age, his services are still wanted.

FGL D - So how, tonight? If Bayern win tonight, you will have to console me leh. However, if Arse lose, I will also have to console you. If both Arse & Utd lose tonight, wah. Jialat. :rolleyes:

FGL D - So how, tonight? If Bayern win tonight, you will have to console me leh. However, if Arse lose, I will also have to console you. If both Arse & Utd lose tonight, wah. Jialat. :rolleyes:

ERM U GOTTA pm WHAT U MEAN BY "CONSOLE" ... THERE ARE KIDS HERE u KNOW ... ;)

Hmmmm i wonder which was more painful: losing the match, letting in a 92nd min winner or seeing Rooney limp off the pitch. Pity that. Luckily there's the away goal. All you need is a 1-0 win at OT and you're thru.

Hmmmm i wonder which was more painful: losing the match, letting in a 92nd min winner or seeing Rooney limp off the pitch. Pity that. Luckily there's the away goal. All you need is a 1-0 win at OT and you're thru.

Seeing Rooney limp off..

As much as I hate to admit it, Rooney carries the team. Our title hopes are seriously dented because he is most likely gonna miss the Chelsea game. Without him, there's a psychological boost for Chelsea and a blow for Manutd.

I'm not worried about losing 2-1. Its actually not a bad result considering it should have been 4-1 or something like that.

United looked bad in midfield and losing Rooney doesnt help it in anyway.But by the replays I hope its just a twisted ankle that shouldnt hold him out for too long.

I swear soccer feels like a massive staged conspiracy right now. Much like wrestling.

Reverse 1999, Rooney injured, pausible turning point in Manutd's season, pausible dooming of England...

I sound like a doomsayer, but really I have faith its not all bad.

We played really bad, n kept giving away the ball. Carrick was really awful and evra was effective gg forward but too complacent in defence. The last goal was totally his mistake, but i think that the others shld also share the responsibility for inviting bayern to keep attacking.

Rooney had a glorious chance in 2nd half from a paul scholes pass. The whole team disappointed themselves, except VDS... If he wasnt playing, bayern could have been 4 or 5 goals up.

But 2-1 is not a bad score, altho i would prefer 0-1 or 1-1. Giving away a goal in the dying seconds of the game is just a shame. We respected them far too much.

It is not good that Roon will be out for 2-4 weeks cos we're at a stage now where he's so vital to our chances of winning the BPL title once again. I read somewhere that Evra made some suicide defending? Wonder if that's true cos I didn't watch the game.

Now it looks like Chelsea are our biggest threat. So come this Sat, may the better team that night win.

FGL D - I am ready to be consoled. But but, Arse have drawn with Barca and i hear Fabregas is out, so is Gallas and so is Arshavin.

So, looks like i'm not the only one who will need consoling. HAHA.

FGL D - I am ready to be consoled. But but, Arse have drawn with Barca and i hear Fabregas is out, so is Gallas and so is Arshavin.

ok - I console U twice as much as U need to consolemelah - name time & place ;)

Nevermind. Chelsea will lose to Tottenham and Liverpool and finish 3rd.

We can lose to Man City and still win.

Cos Arsenal without Gallas, Fabregas and Arshavin are going to lose all 6 remaining games and finish 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back