Manchester United 2009-2010 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's always joe cole. he gonna out of contract soon. doubt he's gonna renew his contract.
or jesus navas!!

Last edited:
I'd probably go for Cole, he's a much safer option. Pity he isn't a true left footer, else he'd probably complete Man U's attack. Then again, Di Maria is probably the one making everyone's eyes water.

Yeah been hearing news about Joe Cole joining United next season since he's out of favour at Chelsea.Then again I'd go for Di Maria and hope that the Argentine curse doesnt happen again.

Veron(absolute waste of money) and Tevez(disloyalty).

'Sir Alex Ferguson will be allowed to spend up to £80 million this summer as he targets a new striker and goalkeeper. ' -soccernet.com

seriously??!!

Just because you have 80 million pounds doesn't mean you have to spend it all. If Ferguson identifies someone who can really add something to the team then they have the muscle to bring him in. The bad thing is the whole world knows you have 80 million and that would inflate prices though.

On another note has anyone seen this video on youtube or facebook?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PJriD8yVso&NR=1

Who else are we rumoured to be potentially signing?

Oh, the acquisition of Joe Cole would be great.

And yes, TIM, i also felt like smacking Mame's head when i saw him play that night. -_-

If only we sign anelka when we had the chance to instead of berba, but we can be happy we didnt go in for benzema or hunterlaar. Im thinking if i got the $$$, i will bring in droga cuz he is so gd that he can be so arrogant. I rate him as a complete striker but hate his guts n antics, but u cant deny he has been the top 2 strikers in EPL for last 3-5 yrs.

on the argies debate, i also cant understand why hienze was to determined to leave... I really liked him!!!

I would buy brad friedel if he was 10 yrs younger :)

They should check out Huddersfield goalkeeper who is below the age of 21 and is already an important first team player.

smithies.jpg

Alex Smithies

Nani i think has been given enough time already, n he just isnt gd enough. We need a player that is consistently regular, not turn up only for 5 games a season n back as a sub. Irwin is a fine example.

pienaar?

I think there are as many fans for Nani as there are opposing. His recent performances have been nothing but improving. With Rooney as the striker, Nani is learning to better understand their partnership in attack, and the 2 of them do work really great together.

Nani has been given time, half of which Ronaldo completely overshadowed him. In the time Ronaldo has left, Nani has shown that he can step up to the plate. Sure he isn't as brilliant as Ronaldo, but he is getting the job done more often than previously.

Hmm...Yeah Friedal would've been an excellent choice if only he were much younger.

So, where will my fellow Man Utd supporters be watching the Man Utd v Pool match?

Oh, and Hargreaves is eyeing a World cup return? Haiyoh. His targets for himself never seem realistic enough. :rolleyes:

sorry dudes & dahlins ... for this weekend only - gotta say ..

cmon pool .....

BTW CL we are seeking revenge vs Barca -you guys relpaying the infamous 1999 final ...

^Steady fgl up your points, liverpool for this week only heheh, i think the champions league draw kelong one ah, purposely draw until like that~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back