Manchester United 2009-2010 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a game! well done Man Utd....title is within our grasp..

Agreed, its in out hands now. With Chelsea drawing, we couldnt be in a better position.

In case Arsenal win every single game from now on, we can afford to draw with Chelsea, but we'll end up finishing the same number of points as Arsenal. We will still win as we have a 7 more goal difference compared to Arsenal. But still, WE NEED TO SCORE MORE GOALS

ROONEY TO BREAK RONALDO'S RECORD!

What a game last night.Park was all over the place.I wasnt that happy with how Ferdinand and Vidic played thought.They looked a little wobbly at times.

Naaah Vidic was much better than usual, without the supply from Gerrard. Oh well the better team won, congrats. Btw Park is 1 of the most underrated players in the world; his versatility and engine are really amazing.

24254_373682553019_727128019_3715539_3586146_n.jpg

Naaah Vidic was much better than usual, without the supply from Gerrard. Oh well the better team won, congrats. Btw Park is 1 of the most underrated players in the world; his versatility and engine are really amazing.

I was just thanking the heavens he didn't get sent off again.

FGL - Yes, we all know about the infamous finals. But we also know the team that emerged victorious :p Aiya, u just stick to praying for ur ARSE lah.

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!

I think Fletch and Park deserve more credit & mention. They're our unsung heroes, really, chasing after every ball & running all over the pitch.

Pool are hopeless. As usual.

HOHO! But it's ok. I'm slamming them at the Man Utd thread. :cool:

I dun think that vidic was better than usual, just that he is back to his best, n hopefully will continue to do well from here. In fact, he made ferdinand's job so easy that day!!!

I felt park only woke up after his goal, n his first half performance was upsetting. He kept losing the ball n his passing was bad. Not to mention his touches was amateurish as he failed to control n trap passes made to him. But, he persevered and well done to him for the goal. I wld have preferred berba to be there, as his guile n passes would have benefited us. His touches n ball control is one of the best in the league, just that he looks to be always playing at 80% at best.

I v worried about arsenal, n i think they may surprise us!!!

^ I disagreed. :p

Ji Sung chased for every ball that was close to him. His late runs into the Liverpool defence unsettled them. With Rooney in a more central role, one cannot expect him to chase for every ball like he did last season. Berbatov could not have done that and that is why Park was played behind Rooney in this game. His fitness and determination also made a difference. That is why Sir Alex always field him in big games. :)

heee heee ... we shall see .... ;)

You know FGL, I think Arsenal are hitting top form, with all their players performing superbly. Great time for Arsenal fans. I have a gut feeling Arsenal will win ALL the remaining games of the season!

AND FINISH SECOND.

MANUTD WILL WIN ALL THEIR REMAINING GAMES TOO :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

You know FGL, I think Arsenal are hitting top form, with all their players performing superbly. Great time for Arsenal fans. I have a gut feeling Arsenal will win ALL the remaining games of the season!

AND FINISH SECOND.

MANUTD WILL WIN ALL THEIR REMAINING GAMES TOO :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

wellll ... I wudnt mind that IF Man U came in 2nd to AFC in the CL finals ...

hahaah how? deal? :p

FGL - Aiyoh. People aim to finish 1st place in BPL AND Champions League but fans of Arse are different lah.

The aim to finish 1st place for one OR the other.

HOHO. And what Muthu's Fish Head Curry we talkin about, eh?

Dudelove - Good one lah!

Vidic n VDS were excellent in defence. Fletch covered the whole field, n berba was magical with his touches, hopefully that 2 goals will add to his confidence to finish. Scholes' passing was as tho he was in training!!! N giggs was vintage.

Im pleased with nani for his willingness to pass more now, n play more as a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back