Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

There is an article in The Straits Times on ManUtdSg. Man Utd fans, join us at the Marquee for tonight's Final. :twisted:

There is an article in The Straits Times on ManUtdSg. Man Utd fans, join us at the Marquee for tonight's Final. :twisted:

Ah damnit! I so wanna gooooo! I may be at Man Utd Cafe instead. Plus, i'm still not confident of my lying skills which i'm gonna desperately need for tomorro at the doc. :mrgreen:

FGL D - Good for you! Have a nice beauty sleep while millions of Man Utd fans all over the world witness a dream CL final...Dream of Park Ji-Sung, ok? :mrgreen:

Ah damnit! I so wanna gooooo! I may be at Man Utd Cafe instead. Plus, i'm still not confident of my lying skills which i'm gonna desperately need for tomorro at the doc. :mrgreen:

Haha. Just go to the doc and tell him that you have serious migraine. But first, you must act sick lah. ;) Normally, they will give, even they know that you are faking. :p

For me, I took leave and my boss thinks I'm crazy :( Maybe he is a scouser.

FGL D - Good for you! Have a nice beauty sleep while millions of Man Utd fans all over the world witness a dream CL final...Dream of Park Ji-Sung, ok? :mrgreen:

heee hee my wet dream wud be the millions of fan's nightmare :mrgreen:

RYANZ - Oh yea. If he thinks you're crazy for taking leave just to watch the game, confirm he's a Scouser la.
Ya, i just need to brush up my lying skills. A bit rusty. :mrgreen:
Headache is like not a very convincing reason to warrant an mc la!

FGL D - It's all good. Wet dream, dry dream, no dream. Just enjoy your sleep, ya?

Damn, i need to sleep at 9pm tonight to compensate for 2 hours of sleep i'm gonna lose later.

Lovehurts, now that the first H1N1 case is reported. Be prepared to have a tough time at the clinic. More checks even you are not sick. :(

haha. lovehurts, no problem. just sharing the info i found with the rest of y'all.

another one that caught my eye:
Manchester United will play in an all-white strip when they face Barcelona in the Champions League final on Wednesday, just as they did when they beat them in the 1991 European Cup Winners' Cup final.

rest of article here.

wahaha!

with the current virus that hit our shores this morning, i think it will be a good time to abuse my rights for an M.C. what can my boss say?

I'll be up to watch the CL final even thou i'm a gunner. it will be a great match!
Barca for the win!

Full time match prediction: 1-1
Extra time prediction: 2-2
Barca win on sudden death penalties with van der sar taking the final spot kick and balloning the ball into oblivion!

hehehehe

I would love to see that
:D

Last edited:
i've been so busy with school the past week that it didn't hit me till just now that THE GAME IS TODAY! (or tmr morning whatever haha)

damn damn damn excited. wish i could catch the game out, but it's game, sleep for an hour then school for me. haha.

I just got an sms from lovehurts .. her pc just crashed - so she wil be off line till she can get a relpacement

we all gonna miss u dahlin - especially me:sad:

ZULLIO : thanks again, man, for all the wonderful info/stats. It's a pity we're going to be in white tonight but hey, we'll beat those catalans in any damn color!

RYANZ : yeah now that the first case of swine flu has hit our sunny shores, it should be a little easier to fake an mc. *fingers crossed*

Say, where are the good places to catch the match? Chey, rhyme seh.. :mrgreen:

The clubs in Orchard don't specially extend their closing times for soccer matches right?

Actually my friend jio-ed me to go. I'm not much of a soccer fan so I can either laugh at him if Man U loses or just pretend to celebrate and yam seng if they win. I'm can go both ways. No... no that kind of 'both ways'.. Hahahaha!!!

So, besides the Marquee and Man Utd Cafe at Boat Quay - where else har?

Thanks in advance. :-D

Back