Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

I hope Fergie signs Tevez up cause he's been a great player for us this season.He'll be a great presence for the next season when United are out to outdo Loserpile's record.

B517E51D3C3FE3F3FAEB3C323E95AD.jpg

Please stay.

fgl's dahlin is missing, so she told me to say this on her behalf

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!!

we'll win the champions league for sure too..

i have utmost confidence *head lifted high*

indeed, the table doesn't lie. consistent winning does it! :)

was reading a TNP article just now, about why united deserved the title and no liverpool as their liverpool fans suggest..one of the reasons was the observation that well, with liverpools maximum possible 86 points, they can't win the title with that number anyway, not even in the past 5 seasons.

MAY27!!!

Congrats to Man U, i never ever dissed them about not being able to win except after they lost 4-1 to Liverpool at OT, and even then most ppl wld admit they looked like chickens in their own backyard. Next season will be tougher definitely, i see Liverpool and Arsenal putting up serious challenges for the title too. Good luck y'all!

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 2008/2009

Haha...ok ok, i know this is kinda delayed lah but i don't log on over the weekends, mah!!

TO ALL MY MAN UTD FANS OUT HERE, i just wanna say CONGRATULATIONS!!

TO ALL LIVERPOOL FANS THAT MAY BE HERE READING THIS, i just wanna say
"Brace yourselves. Man Utd aren't finished with you yet."

THANKS SO MUCH, DUDELOVE FOR POSTING ON MY BEHALF! :p

THIS JUST IN FROM NEW PAPER (AFTERNOON EDITION)

TEVEZ IS LEAVING

SAYS THE CLUB DISRESPECTED HIM

with ronny also goin - it cud be a watershed year for mu .. yay :mrgreen:

Aiyah, what to do? Think we all knew our chances of securing him was fading with the winds and into the clouds...Pity...

Back