Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

Yes? Wassup?? Eh, don't point point fingers at me anyhow ah!! Let's hope Arsenal will have 'Lee Jung van Müller Hamburger Supplier' as their new sponsors next season. KK, make love. Not war eh. :p

good point...where IS RoRK?

i'm posting here more cos i get REALLY bored in class...hahaha. i really should use soft for its main purpose more...whoops :p

Why doesn't FGL taunt as much as before??? U mean he taunted even more last time??? wahhhhh dahlingggggg ah!

RUIXIST: who's the prata is RoRk???? sounds familiar leh, why ah...

DUDELOVE: eh when you're down at Flyer tomoro if you see a char boh with black united jersey on & skirt, jumping wildly like a sea urchin, might be me leh :mrgreen:

yup...*most* of the posters on this thread are real united fans lah....with *some* exceptions! (y'know who im talking about lol)

RoRK got banned.

He was a HUGE fan of United. Used to frequent the previous thread a lot. He does visit but doesn't post, I think.

United to win the title in front of the Old Trafford faithful tomorrow. Then Fergie will put the likes of Macheda, Welbeck, Fabio and Gibson for the last match against Hull. I would like to see Ben Foster play at Hull, as well as a Rodrigo Possebon.

Rio set to miss Gunners clash

Rio Ferdinand is likely to miss out as United aim to clinch the Premier League title against Arsenal on Saturday afternoon.

A calf strain ruled the defender out of the Reds' wins over Manchester City and Wigan, but Sir Alex Ferguson is still hopeful of having Ferdinand available for the Champions League final against Barcelona.

"Rio is still struggling with a calf strain," the manager told his pre-match press conference. "These niggles usually take a week to 10 days to clear up. Hopefully he'll be fit for Hull and the Champions League final.

"He's not training, he's having treatment. He's doing gym work and work on the bikes. He's our only concern for tomorrow, but I'll freshen up from Wednesday - it was a gruelling game and a heavy pitch."

Jonny Evans is likely to deputise again in Ferdinand's absence, as the Reds chase a point or more in order to secure an 18th league title.

Doesn't matter though. Evans has been pretty darn good so far when he's been needed.

Last edited:
I feel the need for a better right-back now. Evra, Ferdinand. Vidic are looking solid however most of the time during this season O shea has been filling in the right back position. He has obvious problems dealing with opponents dat possess speed and trickery. IMO a rightback would strengthen the defence even more

Message sent by THOA from Rork a long while ago...

Bro, RoRK gotch Red Card lah. I logged in the day after the "Main Event" to PM you, to thank you for stepping in. I appreciate your good and sincere intentions.

But I'll miss the Man U fans for sure.

Drop me an email at rork@broadcastGEMsdotcom should you need some gifs or jpgs when the new season starts.

Bestest
RoRK

He is one of the greatest Man Utd supporter in this thread.His presence will be missed.Hope his ban will be lifted soon.

He apparently was too vocal abt his support and a few other factors.............so yeah. Let's not talk abt ppl getting banned, reminds me of the astroninja saga a few weeks back. Left a very very bad taste in my mouth that. Ok back to football.

Hopefully Arsenal can take all 3 points of them. But i do admit that it'll be hard, especially after losing 4-1 to Chelsea at home. But the Man U players might be tired frm Wigan, so anything can happen. All the best and may the best team win! There's more seasons of exciting football to catch. Man U next season watch out! And this time, u can't deny Liverpool are gonna be genuine contenders.

hahah i think the saga is actually a few months back ago? i'm predicting a man utd win tmr. can't wait to watch the match.

and what is it about (some, not you loldude33) liverpool fans that they have to come to the man utd thread and start dissing us big time??? i mean face it, every club has haters, i know that. i mean if man utd played bad, and you laugh, i'm fine. but the thing about liverpool fans is that they always like to talk about the past? you know.. that 18 titles and 5 cl thingy...
it's just so weird.. it's distrubing:confused:

hahah i think the saga is actually a few months back ago

yup it IS few months back.. LOL.. classic.

all united fans, rejoice! tonight they will be crowned champions, right in front of old trafford!

i dont see arsenal taking 3 points off united, not with wat's at stake. i mean, you win, or draw, you champion. wat more can one ask for!

beers and peanuts tonight!

/edit

and oh, some prawn sandwiches too? :D

-agreed with you bro BBBear...they (liverpool fans) were/are and still sore about winning the league title for the last 19 years...NOT....hehehehe

-past few seasons...fanzines/writers were saying of a great Gunners team circa Viera/Pires/Henry or a great Mourinho era Chelsea but i'm not belittling these clubs but you know the rest..

-great teams/clubs do make hay whilst the sun still shines but for the past 20 years...Fergie has been building teams and rebuilding it again and again..and AGAIN...

-viva la united !!! yay !!

anyway, good news for those following the tevez saga

The Carlos Tevez affair continues to rumble on. The Sun reports how a Euro chief claims his contract is worthless and can be broken. Meanwhile The Independent tips “Tevez to walk over haggling” - a reference to United chief executive David Gill apparently negotiating a transfer fee with the Argentinian’s owner, Kia Joorabchian.

taken from the man utd website.

it's credibility can be doubtful though. i for one am hoping that tevez stays.

Back