Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

wtf i cant catch the arsenal match. i'll be out tmr night. bloody hell it always happens. why must it be so early..

:(

can someone update me via sms? lovehurts??

Aiya DUDELOVE, i was going to volunteer to update you but since dahling already volunteered, ok lah. If Utd wins, we scream bloody murder in the Man Utd thread on Monday k?? Deal??

Your rep points minused? Well, it's just that it's not too nice to be going into your rivals' threads & dissing their clubs openly. I love Man Utd to death but you can never find me dissing my rivals in other threads like the Arsenal Thread, Pool or Chelsea thread. A little teasing here & there is usually alright but there must be a line drawn somewhere. It's just a matter of courtesy, I feel. I mean, you could do that in the neutral threads like the Football Thread Vol 2 or the CL Thread. But why come into a thread specifically designed & set up by a fervent Man Utd fan for all other Man Utd fans to convene? Not cool at all lah, brudder. Not cool.

absolutely agreed. sheesh. some people...

also like to add...

dudelove, so suay that you can't catch the match! all of us would be willing to update you, surely!

i can't wait, i've already stocked up the beer and chips at home!

RUIXIST: good to know my fellow UTD fans agree with me...I'm gonna proudly don my black Man Utd jersey tomorrow & walk with pride & style ala ERIC, the King, Cantona...woooo!!

FGL D: Aiya D, we let him decide lah...whatever it is, if Man Utd wins, you must also send him my shouts & cheers in your sms, ok? and sms the score nicely even if it's man utd 4 arsenal 1. :D

Wah RUIXIST! Your soccer night tomorro sounds damn shiok lah..can i join? :rolleyes: KK, eat more chips & drink more booze on my behalf! And then, when Utd wins, go out 7/11 and stock up more booze to celebrate our victory!

I just realised that if we get our 1 point tomoro night, it will only be the 2nd time in Fergie's charge that United have won the BPL title at OLD TRAFFORD....WOOOOO!!

aiya, sad to say, i don't own a united jersey. ARGH! *makes mental note to save up for one* haha skali i end up buying the new season's kit..haven't decided if its nice or ugly yet. haha.

i make do with my nike man utd tshirt, a gift from my dad! i usually wear it to school after a big win, lol.

i have the treble winning one, they 02/03 one. the first nike jersey, and last seasons black one..

but the black one was way too big for me cos my friend bought from manchester when he was there and it was too big so i sold it to a more deserving fan. i liked the black one alot. ):

i usually wear the treble winning jersey with COLLAR UP. hahhaha cantonna ftw. any arsenal/chelsea/liverpool fan come near me i'll kungfu kick you

RUIXIST: hey, can't lah...united fans must have jersey one...nvm, soon get one k? at least you've got a united tee!! yeap! so i'm going to take out my jersey & wear tonight also..when i go out..maybe i wear home one today & black away tomoro. :cool:

hey do u know if the new kit is out yet? next season AIG won't be our sponsors liao...hope we don't get some stooooopid sponsor denn kena wear a man u jersey with the words 'Lee Jung van Müller Hamburger Supplier' on it or something. :mrgreen:

oh speaking of sponsors!

i had a dream a few days ago. that kotex was the sponsor and i clearly saw wayne rooney with the jersey and the word kotex slapped onto it..

it was a nightmare really.

no money to buy so dun have lor...haha...

lovehurts, i swear i lol'ed literally when i saw ur comment about the sponsor! pple in my class turn to stare sia...cos i so random laugh. funnyshiz.

oh speaking of sponsors!

i had a dream a few days ago. that kotex was the sponsor and i clearly saw wayne rooney with the jersey and the word kotex slapped onto it..

WAHAHAHAHAA
I LIKES! :twisted:

RUIXIST: HAHA!! Good for you! I'm glad i gave you a good hearty laugh! Yeah can u imagine that kinda idiotic sponsor name?? I thought the best we had was SHARP. sounded cool...AIG is ok only to me.

DUDELOVE: hey! what kinda dream is that???? you call that a dream???? i call that a potential catastrophe!! which thankfully will NEVER HAPPEN! PHEW!! *wipes beads of sweat from forehead*

Oh and another thing, cannot mention this kinda jokes here lah coz we all know which is the big goondu gooner who lurks here.....I'm not mentioning names...........................

FGL!!!

oh speaking of sponsors!

whisper better lah...hahahahaha.

hmm yeah SHARP looked really good on the jersey back then!

sorry fgl, i not old enough to know 1970, lol :p

Back