Davis provides the worst service ever!

wah... really so bad meh? if like that how to buy PRS from them? cannot use pick and all...

then if scratch must buy... wah lao... 4-5k leh...

panz3rr,

It is your prerogative to say what you want.

Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, you can humiliate us for all you want, but know thyself.

On a side note, I used to think that gal who is the daughter of dunno who was so so looking back then, always wondered what the fuss was about.

But recently I was there whilst ponteng-ing work in the afternoon, I must say that she really has blossomed into a fine young lady.

Well at least that is a gd reason enough for me to visit , real sight for sore eyes 8)

chill lah guys, dunno how many times this topic come out already

boycott la.

one of the better ways to put your point across.

sticks and stone will break the stall but words will NEVER hurt them.

just makin sure if its always like that. looks like almost everyone had similar experiences. I am not trying to humiliate davis guitars, but the service is just damn bad mang.

wat r u gonna do if you accidentally scratch the
guitar?

wat r u gonna do if you accidentally blow a 100watts ZW Marshall?

8O

I think no one is trying to humiliate anyone here. When you are providing a service, selling guitars in this case, make sure that the customers got the full satisfaction of trying the guitars that they choose. Afterall they are there to purchase the guitar. If I cannot try out the guitar that I am going to purchase, how am I going to know if the guitar is what I am looking for. Cannot use pick lah, can only try using a small watt amp lah. It is like Davis telling us, "Dont buy guitars from us". Then I might as well buy it from Ishibashi.

The reason for trying out a guitar before purchase is an important process. We need to know the sound. We also need to feel the neck and to know whether the guitar is comfortable to play.

I think Davis should take these criticisms constructively. And perhaps, Davis can accomodate some changes in the future.

IMO davis would be a better place to shop it if the customer service goes through a change. They are our PRS dealer =) Yes, i think you could have guesses, my dream guitar is a PRS. PRS CE22. I guess that if they accomadate changes, they will have. ALOT MORE customers.

Always knew something's up with Davis...Only time I go there now is to drool over the ESP Eclipses.

SL IMO is waaay waaay better to test guitars, effects. I've been happy with their service, no complains except when they stand and watch me play. :lol:

For davis, u just need to know who to find for service, either janet or the dude tat kerplunk mentioned. I always avoid the uncle.

hahaha....Davis--that's where i brought my SX JAZZ bass guitar.

erm....when your do your shopping izit alot of people are moving around?? like come in and go out ??

well, i see no other shops have B.C RICH guitars??right??im planning to get a B.C RICH bass ....

i think testing at swee lee is the best? no one even cares about you unless you need the guy lol. just pick any 1k guitar go to the amp sit and play :lol:

yeah..
had the same problem at davis.. but who can blame them?
too many jerks like to enter the place.. so they gotta be extra careful..
although.. i'd prefer if they know their stuff better..
their entire staff did not know what model of SG was i referring to last time..
quite embarrassing really..
plus.. they quickly plug out the guitar you're testing..
understandable if the shop is full and others might wanna test our guitars too..
but still!!! didnt have the pick problem though..
i was allowed to use one.. or maybe they just didnt see me take one out..
heh..
all those who mentioned sl.. their service aint that bad..
only website/on the phone their figures screw up..
you can get three prices for one guitar man, even after stating the EXACT model..
one from website, one on phone, and one on the price tag..
anyways.. service is quite relative..
you cant judge a shop just because of ONE salesperson..
just my two cents.. (damn that was long lol)

I used to bought my Fina acoustic guitar and my Marshall MicroStack II there.. no probs at all.. I was attended by this malay and chinese dudes.. They are both nice guys..

It's just tat the shop is a bit too small and trying out the equipment there is abit tough for me as I'm big in size.. So far no probs for me..

But the aunty and uncle doesn't smile which in my opinion is being rude..

Hmm tats all I want to say.. Don't forget that we should not be an asshole customer too if you want to be treated nicely..

:twisted: :twisted:

Everyone is entitled to their opinions in terms of service rendered by the stores.

But, really, I was kinda taken aback by the response Panz3rr got from Davis earlier on in this thread, for voicing out his dissatisfaction.

I am no guitar player/enthusiast. But I have some general sense as to what customer relation should be. IMO, an initial apology and a polite and reasonable explanation as to address his discontent would have been better; perhaps enlighten him (and us) about your store policy as to why certain things are done a certain way. That would be more than sufficient, and in the end, would have paved the way for better understanding about you and your store culture.

We are customers. We are the ones that kept your business alive. Bad to respond to an angry customer with a slap.

2 cents. :)

we must be respectful of everyone in the forum.

yes, we can voice our dissatisfaction but pls do so in a properly crafted post. objectively to the situation and not personal attacks.

Back