Davis provides the worst service ever!

heh, why are there more bitching coming from guitarers than other kind of instrumentalist?

1) Is guitar playing dangerous?
2) Is guitar playing too sexy?
3) Does guitar playinng make one think all bases are belong to them?
4) Is bitching a form of guitar playing?
5) Can aunties in market gossiping make good guitar player?
6) Can guitar player survive without other form of leading or backing?
7) Will the shop care when suvival is not depending on just couple of thousand bucks where pissed customer wanna spend?
8 ) Do the shop care when friendly friend but yet cant make money ?
9) Can friendly=dodgy=pissed to some, another some and the rest?
10) Is is possible for guitarers to be less pissed?

And thus the thread stretches to 6 pages... without any good conclusion, except perhaps a few good points to ponder, and few other attempts to conclude this discussion, but which are mostly ignored anyway cos everyone seems to wanna have a say in this topic. :lol:

one sentence:

Life Is Not Fair :wink:

ppl piss you off, dun bother getting mad. get HBP over tt guy who pissed you off? not worth it.

the guy prolly dun care tt he pissed you off. :|

so, live and let live. :roll:

i tried stuff at davis too.. on one incident, a helper with funky died hair helped me set up a mxr doubleshot distortion into a marshall.. yep its a small marshall but he didnt complain and stuff.. and another time when another guy nicely told me his semihollow PRS wasnt in stock... i think its pretty okay... even though imyself is a noob without much skills, much less money.

maybe its just the testing of guitars that they are particular about..

8O Strange, I never ever had bad experiences at Davis.

Maybe it's because I kept smiling at them so they felt compelled to smile back. :D

re: awakeningggggggggg..

like what my friends say, 'aiya, better bring your parents along then they give u attention and dun reely bother you'..

i was minding my own business, dreamin..

and someone said, ' no la bro, next time u enter any guitar shop, paste notes of $50 on and around your head'..

case closed.

And thus the thread stretches to 6 pages... without any good conclusion, except perhaps a few good points to ponder, and few other attempts to conclude this discussion, but which are mostly ignored anyway cos everyone seems to wanna have a say in this topic. :lol:

hahaa. great one. hahah.

ahwell. my visits to Davis hav been normal. i mean , they keep smiling and stuffs. they didnt do anythin. in fact they helped me out and gave me tips on which pedal to get. ha. yea. :D

Back