Custom made pickguard

^ If you can find one! Hahaha...I guess I'm just lucky because scorpions look cool...imagine if you put a sagitaurus...

Marksman said:
Hmm, Im wondering... is it possible to have glow-in-dark pickguard? :p

possible possible.. let me do some experiments! haha~ was thinking of doing pictured pickguards! this will be very difficult but still, possible possible.. give me some time gentlemens! :D

i've done many mirror pickguard n i got to say they somehow add that shine to the guitar and make it alive.

Hi all,

its actually quite long since i've post a news on my custom made pickguards.. i'm sure those who got theirs done by me are pretty much happy customers :D

Recently i've been asked to work on a softies's special tele pickguard.. so here goes the pics!

*soft, you gotta thank me for digging the old thread to save your bandwidth! Recycling old topic! :D*

PICT0094-1.jpg

PICT0090.jpg

note: it is not meant for this tele :p

Gr3y

hmmm i did mine but there would always be cracks...n i dun hav a proper drill to make the holes,gr3y, wad kind of bits do u use?cos i use heated needles to make mine...

heated needles? dude i cant do chemical reaction for shit.. haha..
i juz drill in with the regular drill bits.. not those for walls, not those for wood.. those for plastic n many others.. its the very general drill bit lehz..

thats the biggest mistake.. coz i actually call the guy to meet up n collect his pg.. last min i realise i yet done e countersink!! 8O

sincere appologies to him again man..

lol..ok...mine will always crack oso...so pek chek cos finish liao den gt a bit of flaw..any tips?n the side slopes hw u do it?i use a sanding block wid sand paper...btw thanks for all the advise..! :D

Back