Custom made pickguard

LimpPisskit said:
I think it's cool what yur doing..

a tip for people...use a clear pickguard and stick a mirror film/stickers/whatever underneath and you can get the same effect but without some of the problems of scratching da mirror top or damaging da graphics cause it's all under da plastic

Not really.

thanks for all that replied!

strats: yep i did e monkey grip myself but current wont 1 2 do tt for anyone as i dun think it is marketable yet! :p

bluepowder:a price? sure! i am currently working on my website.. so i guess maybe you guys wait for some official launching of my site and meanwhile think of a nice design and save some $$ :twisted:

LimpPisskit: your idea might work out well but i'm nt using that because it might look cheapskate if nt done properly :lol: mine is a special kinda plastic. Rare in singapore market.

fgl:the edge u see is a smoothed over.you could request for straight or bevelled too. :wink:

ShredCow:I'm nt sure if this reply would dissappoint you or suprise u coz tt red ibanez is only a made in china gio! hahaha and yes.. still yet have time for the lion claw thing :D

And hey those if i didnt reply you,its my bad! will try 2 keep you guys updated!

hehe dun take too long lah otherwise i go spend my salary at brewerkz..haha....also how much time would somethign like this take....some details would be well appreciated....maybe a date when we can expect u to start takin orders...and how much time...i guess u stil working on da price so dats ok :D 8)

meh so how much are you making the pickguards for? if you're selling them that is.. now all i need is to drill the pickguard in.. anyone can do that?

haha.. strats.. for tt no discount 4 u
haha! sorry guys i think i am quite busy currently.hopefully by next week i will b completing my web 2 let u gets start ordering ur customised goodies!
:D

ok guys i am ready to post my temporary site! (made with microsoft words!) heehee :lol:

http://www.geocities.com/direngr3y/Gr3y_Custom_Mods.htm

to order just email me direngr3y@yahoo.com .But before you mail, make sure you've read whats mentioned in my simple 1 page webby! :twisted:

BUT the reply regarding the comfirmation of the job will have to wait till next weekend when i book out because i am still in the army :cry:
(ord ord ord!!!)

ok guyz enjoy your days and hope 2 receive your email soon!

single laminated means you can have the edge with white black white(like standard pickguards on jem). Den double is white black white black white(of coz if it is black,it'll be the other way round.)
yes you can have a full black though :) no problems!

ooh i like the idea of that. finishing with my design soon. damn all this vai-esque design is getting to me. passion and warfare :D

Gr3y, dude...for pickguards which falls beyond the knob buttons (Volume and tone) do you take the knobs out, screw the pickguard and put the knobs back?

DarknessFury said:
Gr3y, dude...for pickguards which falls beyond the knob buttons (Volume and tone) do you take the knobs out, screw the pickguard and put the knobs back?

yesh :wink:

Back