Custom made pickguard

Yo Gr3y...sorry about the pickguard thing...if you remember, lol...no money to fund it yet...

Recently done something huge! I mean HUGE!

yup the tele custom pickguard..
it is 1 pain in the ass job as it takes up a whole blank that can actually be used to make 2 strat size pickguard. So yup, the cost of this isnt cheap.. :D Also, when i was wet sanding this fella, i cant really do it comfortably as my basin is smaller then this thingy!! haha.. alot of new experience when doing this thing..

oh and i've done an extremely small les paul pickguard quite sometime ago.. i think it'll be fun to compare them side by side.. lets take a look :D

Gr3y

PICT0001.jpg

PICT0002-1.jpg

Hopefully will have the material you need and the price is right.. currently my inventory is really low... still considering if i should order more blanks as honestly, alot of ppl dun wish to pay e amount of money for what they want..

haha FGL, i didnt expect you will get me do a pickguard. Do update me then.. :D

BTW.. current status...

white/black/white = ultra low
white/black/white/black/white = no stock available
black/white/black = low
black/white/black/white/black = low
white pearloid = ultra low
mirror = medium
trans blue = medium
trans black = medium
clear = low

If i didnt state anything means i dont have it in stock at all. :)

Gr3y

Hi guys!

I've to thank those who've supported me and those who are happy with the service i've provided for them! Also, soft have been very nice for me to offer this service here without asking me to pay or f**k off~ But now i am in a dilemma!

I'm come to agree that the price for a piece of plastic is way high but the problem is the amount of work and the cost of the material causes me no other choice but to price it high. Alot of times i ended up not making any profits and sometimes eating into my cost.. Those who have seen me doing 2 pickguards because the 1st 1 have a little flaw there would have witness how costly it is to run this..

I've to choice sitting infront of me now..
1) Stop offering this service to the soft community (i've not offered this to elsewhere as for now..)
2) Order more blanks to start making more pickguards(that is a risk unless i gets a good support)

I'm also thinking of making pickguards readily for standard instruments like strats, les paul and tele.. though my original intention is to make really custom shaped pickguards to allow ppl to have a really original look on their guitar..

Once again, thanks for all the support! i will now sit here and slowly wait for the next 1 day to comfirm my decision! :D

Gr3y

Back