OFFICIAL- Show us your kits thread!

BoogieMan said:
This is what I left behind in Australia when I moved here. It took me many years to get to this stage but I love it.

really like boogieman's kit..awesome!! everything including double bass drums. and you live in a huge house!!

wahhhh.those cymbals are way sweeeet.i swear.u mean its belongs to the studio?woahhh.its so cool ah.its mad cymbals.tsksk.OHH GODDDDDD!boogieman.ur set is way incredible ah!u live in s'pore?

Wow Thanks guys for the responses.

Yes the cymbals are all mine, it took me ages to get them all. We are lucky to have a lot of choice over there, especially with PAISTE cymbals which are my favorite. Does any one know where to get Paiste 2002 series in Singapore?

Thanks

BoogieMan said:

Yes the cymbals are all mine, it took me ages to get them all. We are lucky to have a lot of choice over there, especially with PAISTE cymbals which are my favorite. Does any one know where to get Paiste 2002 series in Singapore?

Thanks

You can get the 2002 series at Ranking Sports at Bras Basah Complex. Swee Lee might have some older stocks as well.

This was taken yesterday.....

950b8c5c.jpg

Photo_0001.jpg

Taken by HP cam. So quality not that good.

MassageParlour said:
terry bozzio kit. Malboro are you terry? where's this pix taken?

Hahahahaaa...... i wish i was him. but am not. Yeap.... it is Terry Bozio's kit. He was in singapore yesterday. Did a show at Esplanade. Zakir Husin and friends.

Featuring Terry, Giovanni and many great musician. It's really sad that not many drummers knew abt his coming. He played like.... 20 mins solo and many many things in it.

His kit is really nice. Took him 5 hrs to assemble everything. And he did it all by himself. No drum tech. Nice guy to talk to. Very down to earth. And very humble too!!!

That's why I look at the pix and thought the location looks familiar....How come no announcement??? Haiya.... where do you get the info? Last week I went to Esplanade look around the ticketing outlet, no info, no pamphlet, no flyers about him coming down...wah liao eh....

BoogieMan said:

Yes the cymbals are all mine, it took me ages to get them all. We are lucky to have a lot of choice over there, especially with PAISTE cymbals which are my favorite.

Excellent collection of cymbals.... 8)

Yeah.... even in the programme they just put it... Zakir Hussein and friends. I didn't know about it at first, till one of my friend told me about it. He checked Bozio's website.

ohhhh so its bozzio's kit.ahaha.sorry sorrry.so weird ah.sucha big artist comes and everyone jus keeps quiet.ha.

it was on the papers.. i read it. some kinda event where different kinds of percussionists come down to perform. terry wasn't the headliner that's why i guess it wasn't so obvious to many. i too am disappointed that i missed it. but i feel worse than u guys cos i read it.. knew it.. and forgot the date. DAMN

:( :( :( :(

they described terry as a MELODIC DRUMMER. cooooool

Back