Show us your gig/live performance photos!

that looks like a righty bigsby on a lefty.. :mrgreen:

mine is like coming soon. so excited!

Mine's a lefty bigsby...look like righty meh? LOL
Anyway, have fun with yours! :)

Ben: It's from the custom shop but it's not 'custom made' as in I didn't specify any specs. It's just a regular left-hand model of the CS-336. Your REAL custom-made Jason Schroeder rocks big time man, wicked colour scheme and star inlays!

CS_336_npg2.jpg

Last edited:
Mine's a lefty bigsby...look like righty meh? LOL
Anyway, have fun with yours! :)

Ben: It's from the custom shop but it's not 'custom made' as in I didn't specify any specs. It's just a regular left-hand model of the CS-336. Your REAL custom-made Jason Schroeder rocks big time man, wicked colour scheme and star inlays!

ooh its a lefty bigsby! too cool.. the guitar came stock with the bigsby eh? i don't see the tunomatic tailpiece fittings..

i'm left-handed too.. but i've been playing guitar the 'right' way round since i was 12..

thanks for the compliments on my guitar :D

*edit*
Elias! i just saw that your bassist is Richard.. he's an old friend of mine.. used to play together in church.. small world!

Last edited:
*edit*
Elias! i just saw that your bassist is Richard.. he's an old friend of mine.. used to play together in church.. small world!

eh, now you mention it... is IS richard. no wonder looks so familiar.

man i remember back when he used to play keys. that guy is so unnaturally talented, its scary.

still remember him doing "fever" on his bass at his wedding... that was hilarious.

EN-X @ Noise Singapore festival, Esplanade, last weekend..

n687736706_1973279_3347583.jpg

n687736706_1973270_7699224.jpg

n687736706_1973294_3990268.jpg

n687736706_1973289_1749328.jpg

photos by Ezekiel Kok

Last edited:
Our launch gig for our electronic pop CD "A Different View" at NUS UCC (University Cultural Centre) Dance Theatre
- Music videos produced and directed by Jane
- Thanks to Lu Fang / Variable Infinity for stage design, and to Marijah for photography.
cosmic-armchair-launch-5-640.jpg

cosmic-armchair-launch-6-640.jpg

If you like the photos, hear the music at www.cosmicarmchair.com
Ben
Cosmic Armchair

Back