Show us your gig/live performance photos!

hahhaha i kept my hair for 11 months without cutting. and when i finally cut, it made no difference!

eh darrell what day did u play for tps open house? cos i asked my friend and she has sooooo many photos she cant find properly. i can send them to u when i've got em. :)

^thanks dude my band played on 10 January....on a Friday. send 'em as soon as you get em to me pls! Thanks so much bro! We'll meet up as soon as our stuff arrives....heh.

Yeah my parents keep asking me to cut...but each time i do so it seems like my hair becomes only neater, no difference length wise.

Last edited:
Hehehe darrell my advice to keep ur parents quiet: I WILL BE BOTAK WHEN I AM IN THE ARMY, SO PLS LET ME HAVE SOME HAIR WHILE I STILL CAN......keke. Hope this helps bro!

Hopefully we can meeet up or something at goose lol, haha and dudelove hope to see u if possible too!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL!

7yrplnty1.jpg

7yrplnty2.jpg

7yrplnty6.jpg

Goose, looks like a nice Peavey strat you have there... :mrgreen:

OMG....the Goose has finally posted! now some vids pls!

nice is an understatement...that guitar has thrashed so many high end axes that goose is sick of endless offers from others to buy that guitar....

Mr Bukka, sure thing man. I'll see you soon. just let me know aye? Happy CNY to you too.

nice is an understatement...that guitar has thrashed so many high end axes that goose is sick of endless offers from others to buy that guitar....

hehehehhhe... i think its the man playing it, not the guitar... :mrgreen:

Hahaha GOOSE MY MAN!!! U SURE LOOK LIKE A "ROCKER" HAHA! Love the shade of the pics......very retro hehe.

one of the very few occasions I've used an SG
1_472104845l.jpg

but I'm thinking of getting one in black haha SEHXCY !

hehehehhhe... i think its the man playing it, not the guitar... :mrgreen:

haha.....have you tried it yet? the man plays a part, but to those who have actually touched it, it is one hell of a sexy sounding guitar. trust me on this.

31.jpg

My favourite shot so far! hehe

VM00004.jpg

At Radio1003 7th Anni Party

VM00001.jpg

with all Radio1003 DJs

DSC02313.jpg

During SSF08, nt a very clear pic bt i love the color and angle of the shot!

Btw, my band is having an album launch party on 020209 @ SP Audit. All are welcome to come! More info here!

A few from the old gigs:
2ef6oma.jpg

I love Firebirds, they have so much mojo....but that extra wood poking out the back kinda hinders playability.
n319n8.jpg

saxoxx.jpg

This is me now:
2ep39rn.jpg

Credits to the photographers who took these, y'all know who y'all are =)

Back