The X & X Japan Official Thread

yoohoo ~ i finally found some jrock in sg ..... phew.. tried quite a num of places , searches. .. & finally found this ..... then i realise this thread had been active since 04... wonder what i was doing ........... :-D

X japan lovers ~~~~~~~

I wan to learn bass of all x japan songs

Any ideas where i can get great tabs or score to learn d bass for x japan songs? and where can i buy x japan records? IN SINGAPORE

Davis at penin

really? but it look like a shop tat sells guitar onli? i heard your mention bout d scorebook of x japan, any idea if it got d bass score and where it can be bought now? i really wan to learn how to play bass of x japan songs. the internet cant find x japan d bass tabs, limited tabs onli. And Everyone here please add me at sms lightninz@hotmail.com . i wan friends who like x japan, all my friends dun like. sad.... i really wan to tok to a friend who like x japan. HAHA

please help me

Please help me, i really want to play bass guitar like Taiji and Heath, so i want to learn their songs. Please tell me how to, please

I.V

I heard I.V was produced using an unused, unreleased track fr hide playing the guitar. So i guess maybe I.V still have a tinge of the old X Japan feel.

I must say Yoshiki is really talented in using juz the backing guitar track to make it into a full song. Plus I.V also have the usual feel of sadness from Yoshiki like all the X's songs where the melody has a sad feel.

Please help me, i really want to play bass guitar like Taiji and Heath, so i want to learn their songs. Please tell me how to, please

U can try Guitar pro ba. Most of the guitar pro tabs are quite accurate. I used to use guitar pro to learn the X songs.

If not u can purchase the tab books. It has all the neccesary score insides for all the instruments. Pretty useful and detailed.

Back