The X & X Japan Official Thread

Besides, without hide, X Japan ain't the same anymore.

well considering there IS no way to bring hide back frm the dead, we can't expect yoshiki and co to head in the same direction all the time. if anything, i hope that if they come up with new music post I.V., we'll still appreciate x japan for their legacy and accept how the music has evolved.

the new concert in tokyo dome is bringing back a x related member, any guesses who its gonna be? i hope taiji.

well, there might be a new inclusion in the X JAPAN lineup soon.

anyway a nice X fact. taiji has 4 and a half fingers on his right hand haha

well considering there IS no way to bring hide back frm the dead, we can't expect yoshiki and co to head in the same direction all the time. if anything, i hope that if they come up with new music post I.V., we'll still appreciate x japan for their legacy and accept how the music has evolved.

no offense, but i dont see how it has evolved; I.V pales in comparison to art of life and weekend, imho

i agree I.V. is not as epic, not as long, not as drawn out as art of life, but to me it's just a different direction, not necessarily a bad thing.

it is stupid to compare i.v with art of life.
i.v is a safe song to mark their return, you cant come back with a shitty song yea? but of course, X's style is really diverse, hear endless dream and lady in tears if you dont get what i mean

chill, my friend, its just my opinion.

ruixist : you are right, its just the new X to me has lost its tenacity. I'm looking more forward to SKIN, tho I wish taiji is back to replace that bassist guy! would be a complete dream for me!

the side projects such as SKIN and VUK dont appeal much to me.
i just wanna see what X can offer us this year with their new album

sLapshocked is looking for guitarist to play X Japan songs to perform on 13th June gig at youthpark, anyone interested please sms me 9 4 5 9 1 4 4 2

urgent!

they will nv be the same...and specially after sugizo joined in as the sixth member of X...they will need time to adjust

Back