The X & X Japan Official Thread

Final Poster And Release Of Bands To Be Playing!!

Do help to promote this event so that we all have an enjoyable time!!! The more the merrier!!

Hey guys, you know about X Japan going to Taiwan right?
The people there sent Yoshiki 10,000 letters [which served as a petition]
and managed to convince them to perform there.
Me and a few friends were thinking about doing the impossible
and try the exact same thing here.Many people from other nearby countries
[malaysia, australia...etc] have said that they are willing to come over to Singapore
if X were to come here.

Would you give your support if we really did this?
We really need alot of support if we were to make it happen.

Wishful thinking maybe, but if they could do it in Taiwan,
we can make it happen here:)

I'm all for it!! And I'd like to believe that there are that many X fans in spore, just that they are lurking ard :p

Yeahh, its highly possible!
We just need alot of promoting to do.
The generation that grew up with X should be
very very interested.

how about if we organised a "X Japan tribute gig" and get 5 or 6 bands to all play X Japan songs and gather all X Japan fans in Singapore. Then get each of them to sign a "X JAPAN IN SG" wish-poster.

We'll film it down and put it on youtube to send the message across the world.

how about if we organised a "X Japan tribute gig" and get 5 or 6 bands to all play X Japan songs and gather all X Japan fans in Singapore. Then get each of them to sign a "X JAPAN IN SG" wish-poster.

Hey, we've pm-ed you guys about the suggestion^^

Good idea man! Ask james to promote this :D:D

I'm wondering how we're gonna facilitate them coming though....Tokyo dome and ajinomoto stadium damn huge sia.....kicks our indoor stadium ass.....expo seems to be the only place and must open more than one hall somemore

Stats

Singapore expo-10,000sqm(per hall)
Ajinomoto stadium-8331.7sqm(field only)(stands sit 50,100 in total)
Tokyo dome-13,000sqm(field only)(seats sit 42,000)

Just some interesting facts we get to know before bringing em in

Did you know?
The cost of the Singapore expo is S$220m and the 2,200 capacity car park can be turned into a 25,000sqm of outdoor exhibition space

Hey, we've pm-ed you guys about the suggestion^^

hi. got your pm.

i personally feel that this would be an awesome event to have. whether or not we succeed in bringing X Japan to sg, this would be an interesting gig wouldn't it? all X japan songs played.

let me see if i can find a gig organiser who would be interested in making this happen.

In the meantime, who wants to hear Art of Life played live again?! hahahahaha!

hi. got your pm.

i personally feel that this would be an awesome event to have. whether or not we succeed in bringing X Japan to sg, this would be an interesting gig wouldn't it? all X japan songs played.

let me see if i can find a gig organiser who would be interested in making this happen.

In the meantime, who wants to hear Art of Life played live again?! hahahahaha!

It sure will!~

and yes!
I so want to hear Art of Life live again!
Hahha

Back