The X & X Japan Official Thread

Hi guys, glad that i found this thread. Hmmm, the tune of endless rain's solo is very catchy, haha. Wondering where can i download the most accurate tab for endless rain? Any recommend? ^^

their not accurate, i learnt them on ultimate guitar, and when i bought the oringinal tab book, its so different, so i reccomend u searching for jap forums with the accurate scores, if not ull end up like me relearning them

Oh my goodness you bought the tab book at davis?

The only thing about UG's one is some of them not 1/2 step down. And ya some are'nt accurate.

I can't believe i have missed this thread.

btw the original score book is great. My ex band leader bought them all from Tower Records way long time ago, from blue blood, jealousy, dahlia to live live live albums's scores. I believe i still have the copy in my parent's house, haha.

hide_005.jpg

hide_023.jpg

my oh my, its been a while, really been a while.
well, slapshocked gonna start back after 3 months of rest.
this time, hardcore songs.

haha i however feel that I.V is a crappy song.. maybe it was made crappy in order to enter american industry? any comments?

You cant expect them to produce indie music all the time right, look at dir en grey and l'arc-en ciel, they re also trying to enter the american industry.

IV is a more mainstream song and was used in the credits of SAW I.V
and can you come up with a better song? i doubt.

dont get me wrong there bro. am a huge x japan fan, its just the new I.V song is a little too pretentious for my tastes. Very Un-yoshiki. Besides, without hide, X Japan ain't the same anymore.

You cant expect them to produce indie music all the time right, look at dir en grey and l'arc-en ciel, they re also trying to enter the american industry.

Of course they can. forgive me for being to reminiscent, but i felt that their older music were more definitive. Now I can't differentiate dir en grey from slipknot.

Latest posts

Back