The X & X Japan Official Thread

eh. actually i got the better quality (the quality like art of life dvd man) .. but tis 2gb++ ...so cant upload that ah, it took me 2 days to upload that video up to veoh, (stayin in jb bro... they got cap download and upload)...

anyway, about the concert. its was average (i got to say that) but the 2nd and 3rd day....

*Edited*

Slapshocked is not playing for the Streetfest D'J Party 2008 as X Japan music which is brought forward by us is too "lively" for Suntec City to accommodate.

To organizers, as the conversation of myself with one the organizers, we honestly have no grudges against the commitee and totally understand your position, i would like to say there is no malice intended if you felt the tone of my previous post sounded negative.

To the supporters and our friends, lets put this matter to rest and stop slandering.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Like i mentioned, the music brought by Slapshocked is too lively for the environment to accommodate.

Last edited:
Hey Guys! X Japan tribute band slapshocked is playing on the 23rd at Ngee Ann Poly Function Room. The gig is from 6 till late. You could head down to support us, or head down to laugh and throw shit at us. it doesnt matter, we just want you to be there! See ya!

Hmz..

well on my side i heard different stories about y you guys are not playing.. the way you post here prove it correct..

I'm not trying to go against you and i have nth against you. Perhaps you should have realized this is a public forum and you should have only reply when you're cool?

I'm not working for any of the committee you are against or angry at. I'm merely someone who happens to see this post. yup.

Take it easy :)

Ah whats done is over. We're not playing and at Streetfest this year and nothing's gonna change that.

So lets cut this tea party and move on to whats coming!

NGEE ANN on the 24th! not 23rd. 24th of MAY!!

6pm till late. PLEASE bring a riot with you!

X FOREVER! 8)

Pictures of Ngee Ann Poolside

This area right in front of the pool is gonna be the stage. =) Hopefully we don't have drummers falling in half way through a set and the likes.

Ya can see the sloping grass patch in front of the 'stage' at the bottom of this pic... That'll be covered with some mats and all, so people who wanna watch can sit there and watch, or alternatively, they could stand behind the temporary barricade we're probably setting up infront of the stage, That way the view's probably better.

Behind the grass patch, there's the play ground... don't know what kids around our age would be doing there... but who knows... when there's alcohol alot of things can happen. There's also the pavilion behind, where the chairs and tables would remain there if the weather is dry, and ya can sit, have ya beer and enjoy the music. If the weather's not so dry, That'll become the stage =). Audience can all stand around, indoors if they mind the rain, outdoors if they don't.

Overall, the place is pretty great, cool for a small rock conert, imagine this setting in the evening, with the pool lights, and there'll be some lighting for the stage. It's gonna be quite.... brilliant.. I think...

Slapshocked fans, please do do register with me for your *GRIN* Pass. This pass entitles you free soft drinks and a chance to participate in our lucky dip for some random prizes, including special passes to have dinner in the private function room with the bands and organizers after the gig, as well as other prizes sponsored by SonicGear

To register: please include your name, ic no. hp no. and email addy!! you may also throw in a pass port sized picture, and I will print it on your pass!

You may also just go watch! This is a FREE gig, passes are also FREE!!! You just get lotsa perks for registering.

And, this gig is also raising funds for the Myanmar victims... We really should try to give the RedCross whatever help we can, because the military police in Myanmar are being total numbskulls about the whole thing!! Trying to levy taxes on donations made as well as rejecting much foreign aid!!

e-mail: hu.wanda@gmail.com

Last edited:
may i know the set list too? excited man
vlcsnap-49032.png

Last edited:
Back